Chocolate strawberries

"CAMILO, Y/N" pepa yelled from camilos door.
"coming mamá" camilo said getting up and walking over to her, i followed him.

"y/n needs to go home, she was only spending the night once not for the rest of her life," pepa said. "she can come over another time,"

"okay mamá," camilo said sounding sad. pepa left the room."do you have your stuff or do we need to go get it?" camilo asked me in a  curious but sad voice.

"i need to get it from mirabel," i said. we walked out of the room. we went to mirabels room which she wasnt in, we saw my stuff all on the bed i slept on and i grabbed it. we walked out of the room and started walking to the door, occasionally i would say bye to the people we passed. camilo decided to go to the town first. while walking camilo intertwined our fingers and kept walking.

"arent i supposed to go home?" i asked being confused.
"well we werent told to go straight home so i thought we could go through town first, get some stuff," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a jewelry shop.

"can i get two of the sunflower (you can change sunflower to your favorite flower) necklaces please?" camilo asked pointing at the necklaces he wanted.

"of course, it will be *insert price*,"(idk how much it should cost so whatever) camilo handed him the money and the shop owner bagged up the necklaces, the guy handed camilo the bag and camilo walked away to a bench he sat down and i sat down by him. he let go of my hand and pulled the necklaces out.

"here you go mi vida." camilo says putting one of the necklaces on me.
"thank you camilo,i love it!" i said before hugging him.

"de nada miraposa," he said hugging back, he kissed my forehead and let go of me, he put the other necklace on himself.

"do you have to go home mi vida?" camilo said holding both of my hands in both of his hands. "i want to stay with you," he said with a soft voice.

"i need to see my family guapa," i said with a smile.
"can i just stay at your house por favor," camilo said with a serious but also sarcastic voice.

"i want to spend time with my family, and only my family," i said pulling camilo up off the bench with me. "come on, i have an idea before i go home," i said pulling camilo with me to a fruit shop and buying strawberries. i then pulled him to a candy shop and got chocolate.

"are we having a picnic?" he asked excitedly.
"sorry camilo but no, it'll be fun and you can still eat stuff tho," i said with a smile walking home. i walked inside and set my bag on the table.
"im home," i said loudly,Eleana came running from her room and hugged me.

"hola Eleana," i said hugging her.
"i missed you," eleana said moving away from the hug slightly. "also who is that, you danced with him a few days ago," she said pointing at camilo.
"thats camilo," i said, camilo smiled then waved at eleana.

"hi eleana," camilo said leaning down to get onto her level.
"hi camilo," she said with a big smile.
"its nice to meet you," camilo said.

"my sister said you've cute," eleana said, i was confused.
"i did?" i asked before my mami walked in.

"mhmm, you said it in my dream," she spoke looking at me with a smile. all of us laughed a little then eleana started talking to camilo about her dream.
"hola mami, i missed you," i said walking over and hugging her.

"i missed you too y/n," she said hugging me back then kissing the top of my head. "how was the sleep over?" she asked pulling away from the hug but leaving her hands on my shoulders.

" it was really fun, i was hanging out with camilo then i went to mirabels room and pepa brought games and snacks," i said.

"mi vida you're forgetting the best part," camilo says walking over with eleana on his shoulder.
"oh and i went to see bruno and found out im marrying camilo," i said while getting a plate, bowl, chopping board, and a knife.