Explaning the situation part 1

Once we got all the bags in the car we drove back to my flat. I walk in the door and all I hear is screaming and Liam trying to get them to shut up. Thank you Liam! I cleared my throat really loudly and they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Once again I hate all the attention on me! Like its just a big light burning through you."everyone this is Neall and Neall this is everyone!

"Paise that's much of an intro still the same I see" Neall said I just punched him.

"ANYWAYS Neall this is Liam Niall Zayn Harry and Louis and of course you know Kylie Emily" I said pointing to each one.

"Nice to see you again girls and its nice to meet you lads" giving them "bro hugs".

"Paise can I talk to you for a sec" Niall asked me.

"sure ill be right back" I told neall.

Niall pulled me into the kitchen and started bombardering me with questions. "Why does he look like me?" Oops I didn't think he would catch on THAT quick but you know whatever.

"Uh I don't know" I stuttered nervously.

"Yes you do u know because your stuttering" shoot my stuttering got the best of me again.

"WELL you have to wait because I wanna tell everyone at the same time"

"tell us what!?!!?!" Will this boy ever stop.i went back to where everyone was at in the living room.

"Can I have everyone's attention please"

--------------------------------------

How do you like? I think I'm going to right the next chapter but not post it Til like tomorrow or something

Happy day late birthday to hazza bear! Lol cause I didn't get on yesterday to say it and what did u guys think of his party? I don't know what to say really but wow cause I would say something but then I think mm better not

Thanks for reading my stories

-Mackenzie