Girl time

I went back to where the girls were and I grabbed my make up bag. I gout out the eyeliner and put it on Kylie then I put my dark brown eye shadow then a white over it to blend it in then I put some more eyeliner on and finished it off with lash blash mascara. I put on some pink lip gloss and a little under eye solution I have to get rid of her under eye circles.

Emily brushed her hair and wetted if down and blow dried it while using the circular brush. She then straightened it. Parted her hair where her bangs start and then combed them over.

Eleanor picked out black skinny jeans with some wedges and a really dressy top that looked so cute on her. We added some accessories such as a heart necklace a nice bracelet I bought her a long time ago I couldn't believe she still had it. I gave her one of rings and she out it on. I spritzed her with my favorite perfume. Sweet pea. Then we walked down the stairs to see the boys and tell them goodbye so we could leave.

They all looked up when they heard us they all wolf whistled at us and we blushed. I walked over to Niall. "I don't think I can wait" any longer to make love to you I want you right now" Niall whispered in my ear it sent shivers down my spine. "Only if you are nice and do some cleaning" I said. "Anything for you babe" after he said that I was a little worried no he should be worried I'm gonna turn him on so hard tonight he's not even going to know what's coming.

We all hopped in the car after telling the boys goodbye I was driving and Kylie was in the passenger seat and Megan Eleanor and Emily were all in the back. I turned on the radio and small bump started playing. SHIT! This would have to come on thank god I used waterproof makeup on her because she busted out crying. I hurriedly turned off the radio and the car was so silent it was scary.

I started patting her back and trying to drive at the same time thank The Lord the mall was the next turn. I turned right and parked in an empty parking space. I turned off the ignition ad kinda just sat there quietly then I was the first to make the move and hugged Kylie telling her it would be alright and we needed to get out and shop.

We all stepped out and walked in I was so hungry no surprise there so we walked to the food court and I got McDonald's. I told the girls that Niall wanted to do it with my tonight and I was so nervous. "Guys I've never had sex before and especially with Niall and I'm just nervous I don't know what to do and I'm just overall scared to death" I stated completely being honest.

"Its okay girl we got you covered" Eleanor said. "We will get you a sexy lingerie and you will be all set" Eleanor said.

"Thanks guys I love y'all so much" they all tackled me in a big group hug and then we headed towards Victoria secrets.

"Okay so his favorite color is blue" I said answering Eleanor's question to what was his favorite color.

We found a really cute blue one and I bought if immediately and I paid or it and walked to all the stores in the mall ad bought about 20 bags worth full of stuff.

We were about to leave when I had go go to the food court ad get Niall some food from nandos. I got him the regular perrie perrie chicken with sauce mashed potatoes and beans and then some ice cream.

We all went towards the car hopped in and drove the 35 minute drive home. I was tense the whole drive home I was so anxious and nervous for tonight.

---------------------------------------------

Wow long chapter! Hope y'all like if

-Mackenzie