Losing my innocence

WARNING SOME MATURE COTENT IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 PLEASE DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER AND IM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS

IM WARNING YOU

I walked in the door with all my bags and Niall followed me to our room and sat on the bed quietly. "Niall look at the stuff I got" I showed him everything and he liked but I knew what he was waiting for. His nando's. I pulled it out of the bag and handed it to him his eyes lit up like a little boy on Christmas. He sat on the bed eating it and 5 minutes later he burped And I turned around and stopped putting my new clothes away and saw Niall laying down on the bed rubbing his stomach.

Right now it's 9:30 and Niall told everyone goodnight but first he went to the kitchen so I took that time rush up stairs and put on my lingerie. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked satisfied enough. I waited til Niall turned around and I came behind him and whispered seductively in his ear. "What are you waiting for" he turned around and looked at me and seductively groaned.

"I can't believe your doing this to me" he said.

"You know I'm still a virgin right"

"No I didn't but I wanna be your first and only"

"Maybe" I winked.

His kissed me then begged for entrance and I teased him he layed me on the bed still kissing then I let him have entrance and we fought for dominance. I took off his shirt the he undid the lingerie. I was left in my bra and panties while he had his boxers on. "Are you sure your ready?"

I nodded. I went this far why go back. "Yes" I said for more conformation.

14 AND UNDER SHOULD NOT READ THIS NEXT PART KEEP SCROLLING UNTIL MATURE CONTENT IS OVER

He undid my bra and kissed my breast. Then slid down my panties. I took off his boxers just trying to speed up the process. He spread open my legs and went in. RAW. shit. shit. Okay it's okay be calm. He went slow even though it was more pain. I moaned when he kissed my soft spot then he started sucking in it which was just below my earlobe. I told him faster because it would take the pain away, once he broke through my walls it fell so good. The pleasure was just unimaginable best experience. Once he came he pulled out and we were breathless and layed down next to each other. "Niall"

MATURE CONTENT OVER

"Yeah babe" he said catching his breath.

"Thank you that was amazing" I said

"We'll I'm glad you like it" he smirked

"I love you" I said

"I love you to paise someday I hope to make you mrs horan"

That made my heart swell up.

--------------------------------------------

That was awkward

-Mackenzie