Chapter 4

Izzy POV
The week goes by and before I know it it's Fridaynight . what happens on a Friday? Nothing interesting but it's a mere few hours before Saturday and what is Saturday? ... It's the weekend !! Two whole days out of the cell called school, to be free to dress however the fuck we want, do whatever we damn well please and get out of the messed up system that controls out lives. yeh I'm on about school, I know I'm a nerd and I should like school and I do... I just hate the people. day after day they make it impossible to just go about your business without it being the newest gossip. it just pisses me off how they can think they are superior to us all becuase what? They go out and get drunk every weekend? Or Because they Have had sex with the entire male population. It's beyond me. the one thing that even leaves us nerds stumped... How the 'popular' kids manage to do it. that should be a book... I'm gonna write a book about them. see I'm making them more popular by taking my time to write a damn book about them!you get what I mean now, they control everything. like leeches they latch on to everyone, drain them of what they have, then dispose of them. Like the nothing we are.

Anyway dramatics about the 'upper class' over. it's Saturday was my point of that, some people (like I said) dedicate their weekends to get pissed and have crazy sex lives and all that jazz. me I spend it with the almighty television and my one true love... Johnny Depp.

billy left early for his shift at a little 24 hour cafe down the town and dad had an overnight at the fire station.

My dad's a fireman you see ( nah really, he just works at the fire station in real life hes a unicorn... that was sarcastic by the way... very sarcastic... ), I love him to bits but he's not around enough... picking up shifts here and there as well as what he is supposed to do. but he loves his job, like a real life superhero he calls himself.

Saturday is a nice peaceful quite ....

" ISABELLE, ITS MEEEEEE AND I AM CALLING YOU BITCH SO ANSWER ME!" What was I saying again? I can't remember something about peace and quiet .... hmm nope moment over. that would be dearest Jess who decided to set her ringtone as herself after I accidentally called her Molly...

"sup bitch,"

" Still loving my ringtone I presume,"

"You make my day brighter, what do ya want?"

" Gathering tonight at mine and your coming."

" Since when do we 'gather' ?"

"Since I am sick of our social status saying we can't have fun."

"Fair shit, who else is going ?"

"You me and Molly plus Freddie and Vanessa and that Tom kid." Freddie bakers and Vanessa smith are part of our "group" and have a long term relationship going. I mean from like pre school, those two have their future already written out with two kids a dog and a little house in the country.

"toms coming ?"

"Yah I don't know what's going on there apparently Freddie mentioned it and now he is coming or whatever the more the merrier I say." I can just imagine her giving me this look like, i know you have been spending loads of time with Tom in the library and i wont mention it becuase im that great of a person but i know whats going on. yeh pretty sure that's what her face is telling me even tho I can see her urm yeh ...
"Alright I'll see you in bout an hour then."

"Laters alligator."

So that is how 20 minutes later I'm walking down the road to the Hollis house where Jess lives. so much for a quiet day.

" Thank god your here." I am practically attacked by a miss Molly as soon as I get to the door.

"It can't be that bad already!"

"You wanna bet, it's Jess she's getting the nerds drunk ."

Well shit I knew this gathering would be different but it's like 12pm on a Saturday ...

" IZZY MY MAIN BITCH," Oh shit, Jess is on the table... of her living room... topless. I don't know what happened in the past hour but jess has officially consumed her weight ( which isnt much so like times 100) in alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies for grammar & punctuation errors I will come back to edit later - Lily x