Double Presents

Irene•

"Happy birthday, gorgeous!!!!" Wendy woke me up. I smiled at her while opening my eyes a little bit.

"Gomawo, cow-head."

"Boya? Why are you following Namtae?"

I just laughed at her. "Yaa, is today a miraculous day? You become a morning person like wow."

"And now you are Kkangseul?!"

I laughed again. "Waaa, the birthday girl is laughing at 7 a.m., but wow Son Wendy, is that you? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Seulgi said while unzipping our tent. Following behind her is Joy and Yeri.

"Yeri, did you sleep well?" I asked Yeri.

"Yeah, I did." She returned my smile back.

"Ya, let's go out!" Joy said while pulling my hand.

"Ya! I didn't even stretching yet!"

Joy dragged me outside and

"SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA! SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA! SARANG HANEUN BAE IRENE! SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMBMNIDA!" My classmates turned out to sing it this for me. I almost cried.

"Gomawo, everyone!" I said to them.

And one by one got passed me and said, "saengil chukhahae!"

"Waa did you tell them?" I asked my members.

"Nope. They found out. And they asked me for confirmation. When I said yes, yeah as you saw, they sang." Seulgi explained.

While everyone is dismissed, probably wanted to get ready for time slot, I kept searching for someone.

"Mino is still sleeping, I guess." Wendy blurted out.

I blushed at her words. "I was not looking for him!"

"Geurae?" And I heard a voice behind me.

When I turned back, I just looked down to hide my burning cheeks.

"Ya, get ready quickly. Just because it is your birthday, I'm gonna tolerate things with you." With that, he walked off.

I sighed. Why even my heart beats for him?

"Today our after midnight practice has gone to 11 p.m. So there is it. Don't be late. At SD1, okay." Mino said to me.

"It supposed to be at 3 a.m., why quicken it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Do I resemble Teacher Hwang? Nan ottoke arasso?" He said harshly.

"Can't you be more polite? It's my-"

"Why? It's your birthday? Do I look like I care with that? So what do you want? You want I treat you like a princess? Hell no." He said and looked away.

I just looked down while holding tight of my skirt until I decided to go. "Okay then. See you."

Song Mino, you jerk! Out of all people why do I even want your attention? Why do I even expect it?

"Oh ommaaaaa!" I ran to her and hugged her tight. Gosh I missed this person so much. "Where is appa?"

"Mianhae, Joohyun-ah, appa couldn't come along." My mom explained.

"It's okay. He called me this morning." I smiled at her. "Omma, let's come in!"

I held my mom's hand and walked her around the school. Suddenly, a situation I don't want to face, happened.

"Ya, Bae Irene. Teacher Song is looking for you." Mino said. He looked at me and my mom before he went, "annyeonghaseyo." He said and smiled.