Shadows

WARNING: MINORS DNI 18+ Sex, unprotected sex

Our silhouettes danced like shadow puppets on the wall. His shadow covers mine until we're one dark mass moving from wall to wall. Two shadows to one as a sheet flutters off us, freeing us to change shapes.

Your hand reached up and his fingers entwined with it, lowering it back to the pillow and keeping you in place. His forearm muscles and veins protrude as he holds himself up on his elbows as he pushes his hips forwards, keeping his cock warm and deep into the wetness of your body.

Izzy shifts himself, the movement of him making sure he keeps his balance driving him hard and deep inside of you. Your knees were pinned under him but when he moved you're wrapping them around him, locking ankles above his ass. His weights on top of you as he drives in further, your bodies sticky with sweat as you press into each other's bodies.

"Daddy, fuck." you groan out and as a reward for your name his mouth bites into the collarbone he had just been kissing. Teeth Marks and hickeys will be peaking out of collars for the next week so everyone will know you're his.

There is a record playing in the background with what sounds like Jim Morrison's voice haunting the background, the sound of skin meeting skin. Wet squelches as he drives himself in you with the deep groans he makes in the back of his throat highlighted with your pants and encouraging pleas for him. That's the music you're surrounded by.

Izzy's mouth seems to be tracing and worshiping any part of you he can. Stealing greedy kisses with his tongue pressing into your mouth filling it with his groans of pleasure he's getting from you. His tongue slides from your mouth but his lips are still pressing hard against your lips, leaving them swollen from his as he moved his lips in short kisses down your chin and up your jawline dipping into the crook of your neck where he sucks the skin black and blue to try and silence the sounds of desire he;s making for you but they reach your ear, hot and warm groans and ohs, deep and sensual.

Rolling your hips you're on top now and his eyes are admiring the way you look riding him. Your hands are still entwined as you bounce up and down and you watch his eyes travel down to where your body is taking him in. He's mesmerized by how his cock looks entering you and to tease him you lean back a little to give him a better view.

He can see the shadow of you against the wall, the way your tits are bouncing and how it looks like a projection of you both mixed in each other. Your shadows seem almost more hungry for each other and as you look over to watch the dark silhouettes you know he won't be able to keep his hands to himself for much longer.

But Izzy is greedy, seeing so much of your body and he needs even more.

His hands untwine from yours and one grabs a handful of your ass well the reaches forward, fingers pressing against your clit and rolling it between his fingers. Admiring the way you bounce and get just a little bit louder as he touches you.

"That's it. Let me know what you like." he breathes out this heavy pant, eyes flickering up to watch you. Your head is thrown back, one hand on your stomach and the other running up over your breasts and into the mess of your hair. Thankful for the hand on your ass that is keeping you at the rhythm you were at.

It's less riding now as your body is pushed towards pleasure. The way you bounce, squeezing him as you push forward to grind against his fingers as you do little circle rolls with his cock inside of you. Izzy groans again and the fingers that had been digging into the flesh of your ass leave for a second before coming down with a hard, loud smack.

Both of you are excited by this, crying out together as you go into overdrive. Falling forward he catches you, holding you with both hands wrapped around your back as he drives his cock deeper inside of you. You're a mess now, your orgasm is so close and he knows it. He's racing you to the finish line. Your breasts bouncing between the two of you as he moves his hands to your ass holding you with him buried inside of you.

His cock can feel your walls contracting around him, fluttering around him as your body gives him all the signals before you cum. He's sweating, focused on the way his body feels when he's with you. The way that you sound as you're reduced to just whimpers and his name coming out like secrets as your lips are pressed against his ears.

When you cum he rolls so he can press you into the mattress. You're shaking, uncontrollable as you bite his shoulder and Izzy is thriving, loving reducing you to nothing but cries of passions and pleas of never to stop fucking you.

"That's fucking it." he talks through gritted teeth, "So pretty when you're cumming around my cock." you feel like you're speaking in tongues and just nod your head at him, unable to really express anything as you're just pushing up underneath him as your body takes over and shakes beneath him.

Izzy loves watching you cum from him. KNowing he has you reduced to nothing but whines of pleasure and vibrations of pleasure. You're locked around him and he's losing himself inside of you, his cum filling you as you just pant out the word yes over and over again, feeling his warm inside of you spilling out as his cock in short jerks of cum.

Both of you lay together, Izzy resting on top of you, his head between your breasts as your hands find his hair, letting him pant and catch his breath. The feeling of his cock still inside of you, going soft as your body greedily clenches as it tries to keep him inside of you. He can feel your empty body begging for him to come back, even though you're both spent and can't help but smirk knowing your body reacts to him like this.

"I love you." words finally come back to you as your fingers make their way through his hair. The way the shadow of you both is reflected on the wall makes it look like you're one form of a giant person and it's childish how happy it makes you feel to be transformed into one person with the man.

"I know. I love you more." his hands slide up over your breasts as he turns his head to look up at you, chin resting between them as his fingers toy with your hardening nipples, "Ready for the shower?" and the way he smiles at you lets you know that you're not going to be getting very clean.