Chapter 8

Tw: mentions of throwing up, dysphoria, panic attack

|Technoblade POV|

"What should I do?!?" I whisper shouted. Wil looked nervous.

"Do you have your phone?"

"Yah?"

"Text Phil, like, right now." He said. I nodded then he ran off. I looked around then rushed into the bathroom. I pulled out my phone.

Phil

Me: PHIL

Phil: what?????

Me: I DONT THINK I TOOK MY MEDS

Phil: what?!?!

Me: WHAT DO I DO??

Phil: I can pick you up?

Me: Could you bring my meds to school and drop them off at the office instead??

Me: I don't want to leave school on my first day.

Phil: alr I'll be there in 20 minutes can you last?

Me: we'll see.
------------

'no no no. panicking a just gonna make it worse.'

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and almost threw up.

I looked at my hair, I liked it's length but the fading pink color made me sick. I liked the normal light pink but my hair was facing back to blonde.

I started to freak out even more. All the hate and abuse rushed back to me. I collapsed to the ground. I heard a knock at the door and jumped.

"Rose you in there?" It was Wilbur. I mumbled yes and Wil opened the door. "You alright?"

"Do I look alright?" I growled. Wilbur sighed.

"What'd dad say." He asked quietly.

"He's dropping the medicine off." I mumbled. We sat in silence for a moment before someone yelled Wilbur's name.

"Alright there's a door that leads to the bathrooms connected to the cafeteria in the locker rooms, you can sneak out through there." He said quickly then ran away.

I stood up and avoided looking in the mirror. 'pathetic.' I panicked for a moment realizing that it wasn't me who thought that.

"Not the voices, no no no." I whispered while rushing out of the bathroom and towards the locker rooms. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Phil

Phil: I'm here.

Me: ok I'm running up to the office right now.

Phil: did anything happen

Me: yah but it's no big deal

Phil: ok...

I started to jog up the stairs to the office while I thought about my reflection.

Flashback

"What do you mean?!?!" A tall woman with black hair shouted. "Your not a boy! Your a girl!"

I started crying. She slapped
me across then started screaming. I ignored the screams and shook while crying my eyes out.

I trusted her, how could she-

I was pulled out of my flashback by kids laughing. I realized I was about to cry and I put my head down 'weak.'

"No." I whispered. I reached the office doors. I saw Phil waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I didn't bother fighting him I just nodded then followed him outside. "Rose are you alright?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down and started crying. Phil quickly hugged me and didn't say anything except, "It's alright,"

"I'm sorry." I managed to mumble through my tears.

"Shhhh," he started to guide me to the car. Phil let go of me and opened the door for me. I hated letting him see me cry. I felt vulnerable when people saw me cry.

Phil got in the car and just told me I was okay the entire ride to the house. Once we reached the mansion, Phil opened my door again.

I was still crying but not as much. Not because I felt better, but because I didn't want him to see me like this.

"Sit down," Phil said softly, he looked worried. I sat on the couch in the living room and brought my knees to my chest.

I put my face in my lap and started to cry more again. Phil sat next to me. He pulled me to his chest and rocked side to side slowly.

I started to sob while Phil just held me.

"You wanna talk about what happened?"

"N-not r-really," I sniffled.

"I'm here for you if you need to talk, alright?" He said softly. "Do you want some water?"

I shook my head and Phil went quiet again.

"It's t-too much to d-deal with." I whispered.

Phil stayed quiet and kept rocking me slowly.

"They told me I was pathetic and weak."

"Who?"

"T-the voices."

Phil went quiet again. I started shaking my head.

"P-phil,"

"Hm?"

I thought for a moment. 'tr@nny.' 'Oh great. Now they know slurrs'

"N-nevermind." Phil held me and quietly whispered to me every once in a while.

I felt so safe with him, I didn't know why, but this family was different, it felt, like, Home.

Home? I thought about it for a bit, this was home, there was no yelling, no abuse, I felt safe. I had started to calm down.

I looked up, Phil was staring at some photos of Tommy Wilbur and himself. I sniffed a bit and wiped my tears.

"Thank you," I mumbled. Phil looked down at me and smiled.

"It's all going to be ok,"

|Phil POV|

This is why I help them. Moments like this. I looked down at Rose who had fallen asleep. Her face was red and stained from her tears.

I looked at the clock, 'i have to pick the boys up...' I picked Rose up carefully and brought her up to her room. I set her down on the bed and smiled to myself.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys then ran out the door.

-----

"You guys have to be quite when we get home." I looked in the rearview mirror, Wilbur nodded and Tommy just sat on his phone and didn't reply.

I sighed and kept driving. Once we got home Wilbur went straight to his room without saying anything and Tommy went to the kitchen as usual.

'Whats up with Wil,' 
-------------------------------------------
998 words.
What do you think? Idk I just wanted to make a more mEaNiNgFuL chapter.