Chapter 12

TW: kn*fe, fighting, bl00d

|Tommy POV|

I sat quietly in my room. Staring at the wall. I had literally nothing else to do. I hadn't really understood what happened today, but all I knew was that it was pretty intense.

I had a feeling that I shouldn't wake up my dad or Technoblade. So, I walked to Wilbur's room. I knocked lightly and patiently waited.

I heard him stand up and walk to the door. He opened it up and looked down at me.

"Tommy?" He asked confused. "It's fucken 2 am??" I shrugged. Wilbur gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He opened the door all the way and stepped out.

"What do you mean?" I replied. He gave me an even more confused look.

"Your actually being quiet. What's wrong?" I personally felt offended. Nothing was wrong, I just felt like being quiet.

"Nothings wrong, if you want me to talk then I will." I said, I smiled at him. He shook his head.

"No no no, I like quiet Tommy." Wil said. He ruffled my hair a bit. "Wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure!" I happily skipped down the stairs and waited for Wilbur.
---------------------
|Technoblade POV|

I was sitting in my room, Unable to sleep. I listened to the noises outside. I sat in my window just looking out it.

While I was thinking of earlier I heard the front door opened and shut. I saw Tommy walking backwards and Wilbur walking  behind him, or, infront of him I guess?

I got a bad feeling and instantly went to get one of my black hoodies. I was already wearing black leggings so I didnt need to fully change.

I quickly ran out the door and ran downstairs. I waited by the door until I could just barely see Wilbur. I quietly opened the door and shut it then followed the two at a distance.

I tried listening to there conversation. In which, I succeeded.

"What happened today?" Tommy had stopped walking backwards and was walking next to Wilbur.

"Some shitty people did some shitty things to Techno." Wilbur replied. I smiled slightly. 'youve got shitty right'

I saw a few people walking around too. Looking at them made me feel sick. There were four men. All of them looked to be 18-20ish. I noticed Wilbur started to pick up the pace.

"Hey you!" Shouted a man. He had chocolate brown hair. His eyes were blood shot. He had horns growing out, they curled perfectly around his face.

I started to walk faster.

"I'm talking to you kid! What're you doing out so late?" The man caught up to the boys. His words were slurred together.

"Leave us the fuck alone." Wilbur growled. The man laughed and reached to grab them.

"Can't you listen?" I said blankly from next to them. The man jumped and looked at me. "He said to leave them alone."

Wilbur and Tommy looked over at me in shock.

"Who are you pip squeak?" The man laughed. I punched him firm in the gut. He bent over in pain.

"He said. Leave them alone." I repeated again. The man looked up. He looked angry now. He punched me in the face.

"TECHNO!" Wil shouted. One of the man's buddies came behind Wilbur and Tommy and grabbed them.

"Not so heroic now huh?" He mocked. I flipped him off then reached for my pocket knife.

"Bet bitch." I said with a smirk. I took my hoodie off and now was just wearing a white t-shirt.

"Careful with that thing." Said someone. I  stepped to the side and face where Wilbur was to see both men at once. I didn't want to let the ram boy out of sight.

The person who had spoke wore a black cloak like thing. Held held out his hand. I furrowed my brows.

"Give it." He said.

"Hell no."

"Language."

The taller man lunged at the cloaked kid. But was no where near fast enough to catch him. I looked over at Wilbur and Tommy who were both kicking at the man holding them.

I looked at the boy who was now next to me and hesitantly handed him the knife. He twirled it I'm his fingers then looked at the other man.

"Leave them alone." He said. The other man just laughed and lunged at him. This time instead of dodging him he stabbed his arm.

I ran towards Wilbur and Tommy and punched the man in the face. His nose started to bleed, but that didn't stop him from laughing and gripping Wil and Tommy tighter.

I went to punch him again but he suddenly fell. A boy in a bright blue hoodie was standing behind him.

"Ello." He said casually, as if we weren't just taking down full grown men. Wilbur and Tommy stood up.

"Go back home, don't tell Phil unless he's awake and asks." I said quickly then I ran to the cloaked boy. The other kid followed me.

"Good job bad." Complimented the other.

"Thanks." He said quickly while standing up. He wiped blood off of the blade.

"I'm Bad, this is Skeppy." Said the cloaked boy. He took his hood off. He had light brown hair with black horns poking through. I nodded.

"I'm Techno." I replied. Right as I said that bad shouted.

"Heads up!" Me and Skeppy jumped out of the way as a third man charged toward us. Bad jumped out of the way then kicked him in the back. The man fell on his face and groaned in pain.

Bad handed me my pocket knife back and grabbed his phone. Skeppy handed me a small piece of paper. I opened it and it had two phone numbers. One had an S above it and the other had a B above it. 'hm I wonder which one is which.'  I chuckled slightly at my own joke.

Apparently bad had called an ambulance. He was talking to the operator and telling him everything.

"Don't worry, you won't be in trouble." Skeppy told me. He gave me a small pat on the back.

Once bad was done speaking with the operator he looked at me. He smiled then put out his hand. I was confused for a moment.

"High five?"

"Oh sorry!"

"Its fine."
-------------------------------------------
1053 words. Hey besties, doing 4 chapters today bc I'm gonna miss out on a few this week, go get sum to drink and tell me something you ate today that isn't air ÙwÚ.