Chapter 9

Tw: dysphoria (kinda)
----------
|Wilbur POV|

I sat in my room staring at my old guitar Phil had gotten me two years ago. It had sat untouched in the corner of my room for two years.

I grabbed my laptop and searched 'how to play the guitar' I clicked the first link then grabbed the dusty instrument.

I strummed it once, it sounded weird. "Is it like, out of tune or something?" I mumbled. I looked up 'how to tune a guitar' and followed the directions.

I went back to the previous page and followed it step by step. E minor chord was the first one, I got it down quickly, then it was A minor.

A minor was slightly harder to play. I worked on learning a few chords for around and hours before I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. My dad stepped in and smiled at me.

"Finally playing it?" He asked

"Mhm." I mumbled. I was slightly annoyed. I just wanted to relax and hangout with myself after school but he just had to come and disturb me.

I had a feeling that he got the message because he sighed and closed the door. I felt kind of bad for being rude but I pushed it aside and started playing.
------

|Technoblade POV|

I sat up in my bed, confused as to how I got there. I remembered earlier, or, was it yesterday? I really couldn't tell.

I pushed myself out of my bed and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Big. Mistake. My eyes were puffy and red, which I didn't mind.

It was the fact that I was in a girl's body that I hated. I started to shake from pure anger.

I went to punch the mirror but caught myself. I rushed out of the bathroom and looked at the clock, 11:32 pm. I sighed.

'Im telling Phil. I don't care of he sends me back. I hate my body.' I thought while rushing towards the door. I pulled it open then looked both ways down the hall.

I quickly and quietly ran towards Phil's room. I knocked twice and waited. Nothing.  'please don't be asleep.' I  walked towards Phil's office.

Once I reached it I knocked twice again. This time I heard a reply. "Come in."

I pushed the door open. I was still shaking. Phil turned towards me and smiled. His smile quickly faded when he saw me shaking.

"What's wrong?" He asked while standing up.

"We need to talk."  I said. Phil looked concerned. I sat down on a couch he had in the office and tapped my foot on the floor.

Phil sat next to me. I took a deep breath. I was completely ready to tell him.

"Phil." I said, my heart was racing and I felt as if I was going to throw up

"Take your time," he said. I nodded.

"I'm...."

"Transgender."

Phil smiled at me.

"Alight what are you preferred name and pronouns?" He asked.

'well that's not what I was expecting'

I looked at him in shock for a moment before smiling.

"My pronouns are He/him and I'm thinking Technoblade as my name." I said. I couldn't stop smiling.

Someone finally accepted me for who I am.

"Ok, do you want to cut your hair at all?" He asked.

"No, but I hate it being blonde, could I redye it?"

"Of course! Also do you want me to order you a binder?"

I loved that he wasn't calling me stupid and screaming at me. I nodded quickly. Phil smiled at me.

"I'm glad you were comfortable coming out," he started. "Are you planning on telling Wilbur and Tommy?"

"Yah I think I will tomorrow,"

Phil stood up.

"I've got to get back to work, you should go to bed you have school tomorrow." He said while walking back to his desk.

I nodded then headed for the door.

"Phil, thanks for supporting me." I said. Phil said something back but I couldn't hear him.
-------------

Once I woke up I ran to my closet. I picked out some jeans and a light pink hoodie and threw it on.

I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself, I finally felt happy how I looked. Even if I still looked female, I felt like a male.

I started to braid my hair. I looked around for my hair tie and couldn't find it. I grumbled to myself as I opened and closed random drawers until I found the small black elastic.

I finished off the braid and looked at myself. I smiled then ran downstairs. I saw Phil drinking coffee and reading the news paper.

"Morning Techno." He said and looked over at me. My heart was jumping around, in a good way.

It felt amazing to not be called, rOsE. I said good morning then sat down next to Phil and opened my phone.

After a few moments of waiting Wilbur and Tommy walked downstairs together. Phil looked at me with a 'you ready?' look and I sighed.

"Tommy, Wil, can you guys come here real quick?"

"As long as you don't try to stab me again." Wilbur joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, I think you guys should know something about me real quick." Wilbur sat down on the other side of Phil and Tommy stood by the sink across the island counter.

"I'm not, Rose." I said. They looked confused. "I'm Technoblade."

Wilbur smiled and nodded and Tommy looked like he had no idea what was going on.

"What?"

"Tommy, I'm trans."

"Ohhhhhh." Wilbur rolled his eyes and laughed.

"What are your pronouns?"

"He/him." Wil nodded. I smiled at all three of them.

"No wonder you wanted to burn that dress so badly." Wil said while he burst out laughing. We all sat and laughed for a few minutes before we had to go to school.

"Alright boys, lets go." Phil said while standing up. We all groaned and Phil laughed as he grabbed the keys.
-------------------------------------------
1011 words. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HE CAME OUT. Hehehehehe I was really excited to make this chapter. Bye bestiesssssss.