Explain Old Man

10 MINUTES LATER...

"IM HOME-" When Naruto closed the door the first thing he saw was the kids and his so called "wife" standing there. "Care to explain Himawari and my eyes old man" Boruto said with the sharingan. Naruto could tell that Hinata wouldn't explain cause of the look on his face. "Well are you just gonna stand there seventh" Wow sarada seems mad but she's not, somehow her sharingan is not showing... "Come sit on the couch while we wait for Sakura to come here to help us explain 😅" Hinata offered everyone. Everyone nodded and sat on the floor where they were standing. "KAWAKI I THOUGHT YOU WILL NOT ACT LIKE THIS" Boruto and Sarada yelled in surprised. All Kawaki did was just glance at them.

23 MINUTES LATER
A knock on the door came and everyone was on the couch sitting down except Naruto and Hinata. As Hinata opened the door Sakura came in with a worried face. "Naruto taken the contacts off Himawari didn't he-" Sakura paused as she saw Boruto with the sharingan. "The day came..." Naruto said with a neverous voice that sound weird.

As everyone sat down all three adults didn't know what to say but as Hinata was about to start off she was interrupted by someone's phone going off.

Sarada's ringtone:

"Oh sorry about that I'll put it away"
YEET
"Sarada don't throw the phone across the room 😒" Sakura started. "Well I got an idea how we can explain 🤔" Sasuke said as he closed the door behind him. The uchiha walked to Kawaki and handed him a note with an address on it. "So this person who lives there will explain better?" Questioned the young bean. The old people nodded as they got up and left the room. "Sooooo when do we leave?" Questioned Kawaki the emo boi. "Maybe tomorrow at dawn maybe but somehow the address isn't far from either my house or here🤔.