Minato the Drama King

K SO IM BACK TO SCHOOL AND THINGS HAD BEEN HARD WITH MY FAMILY LIKE MUMMY ISSUES 😔 SO I MIGHT NOT POST AS MUCH BUT THIS CHAPTER WILL ONLY NE ABOUT MINATO NOT THE OTHER GIRL. ENJOY 🤗

"Look you guys need to get used to them kissing or else u know what might happen" Memory warned them. Soon Mitsuki ran down the stairs of the large house to Boruto. Sorry to interrupt but let's get some things straight. So boruto and Mitsuki are dating but boruto is cheating on him for Sarada. Little did the dumb blonde know Mitsuki knows and is with someone you know. "YOU GUYS BETTER NOT OF TOLD THEM ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT!" screamed Mitsuki. It made Boruto wonder what did he mean but he didn't really care. "Look maybe you guys can watch YouTube on the TV until I finish making raman for the addicted one" Memory recommended. "Okay your majesty 😑" Minato said when he already was watching Happy Tree Friends (You should watch it yourself cause it's good but I can't pit the actual thing in cause of Family issues) "OI WHY ARE YOU WATCHING IT WITH OUT ME MINATO!!" screamed two boys running down the stairs. Sarada and Boruto were both confused.

My friends are saying I'm weird for watching Happy tree friends. Anyway enjoy these.

Camillo Madigal edits/videos cause he's my favourite ofc.