Meet Memory

JUST TO TELL YOU THIS CHAPTER HAS MEMMA X MITSUKI AND KAWAKI X HISAKU. AND ENJOY THIS 😉.

After a walk which took half an hour they arrived at the address Sasuke gave them. "Are we there yet" the blonde questioned the emo and smarty pants. "BORUTO FOR THE LAST TIME NOT YE-" Kawaki was interrupted by Sarada. "We are here but isn't this Iruka and Kakashi's house?" Sarada said looking at the address. They all looked at the house then knocked on the door. When the door opened Kakashi was there with a boy wearing by the looks of it a fox liked masked. "Oh you must be here to know the truth..." Kakashi told the four of them before he allowed them inside. The first thing they thought was that it was larger than it looked on the outside. "Oh hello there, my name if Memory" the 16 year old told them. "Oh hello I'm Sarada Uchiha 😁" Sarda told Memory as they both sat down on the floor in the living room. "So just to warn you, it's best for you to not question why there are so many of us 😅" Memory warned Boruto and Sarada. "I think I know why, is it because you know the shadow clone jitsu 🤔" The dumb blonde said. "No but I'll tell u, well I have two brothers and a sister while my friend has only a brother but he does use the shadow clone jitsu often" Memory told them while making raman for her friend. All of a sudden two kids came down the stairs disgusted. Sarada was curious why the boy looked like her and her dad.

I AM SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT AND I HOPE ITS OKAY CAUSE I HAD TO HELP MY PARENTS WITH SOME THINGS FOR AUSTRALIA DAY (IM FROM AUSTRALIA BTW)