Sci-Fi Nerd and The Corn Cob From Outer Space

Jayden loved corn, especially corn on the cob. It wasn't something really out-of-place with others; a lot of people loved corn at fairs or on the street, especially elote with mayo and cheese.

But Jayden had a set routine. Do some work at Dunkin, walk home, get caked in a layer of road dust on the way there, shower, flop down with a snack, then play a game if - he was awake enough - or fall asleep to Space Station reruns. Get up, go to work, walk home, new dust, shower, flop down, screen, sleep.
Sometimes he would have a random dream about Zayne, the second-in-command on Space Station Eternity, a tall, humanoid-looking alien with silver implants. His skin had a hint of holographicness when the light hit it. He was strong, lithe, agile, and fast. He enjoyed new discoveries and was a respected member of his team, and for the people at home, a dream man... alien.
He was Jayden's dream man-alien. Agreeable, personable, strong in belief and body with an air of mystery. Even after two seasons you still didn't really know who he was and all of his motivations. Jayden found that particularly sexy.
People online believed his race's... 'less shown' parts were possibly different from humans; maybe interchangeable or able to mimic other species, including humans. Jayden liked the latter; that they could have cocks and balls but maybe change it to something else, or maybe just enlarge it, make it veinier. Many nights he tried different objects as makeshift substitutes for his fantasies, but none ever really captured him. None felt god-almighty alluring or amazing.

It was only when walking home one day from work and he took a detour closer to the cornfields that an idea came to him. The "country girls make do" meme instantly came to mind. He stepped into the cornfield and inspected the stalks.
'Alright, I'll do this.' he thought.

So when it was the day of the finale, Jayden went to work, as usual, clocked out as usual, then made his way to the corner store and grabbed two - no - three ears of corn, just to be sure, and made his way home. He made sure everything was perfect. He soaked them then washed them thoroughly before letting them dry at his window. Jayden finally felt the excitement he was looking for that made his day move quickly. He thought about the feeling of the corn inside of him, how each inch would feel inside of him, about Zayne. It was a perfect fit.

Jayden holed himself up in his room, laid down, suddenly feeling heavy. Maybe just a quick nap, he contemplated before his flashes fluttered, seeing a faint glow outside his window before his eyes won, and closed.

He heard a soft hum first, like one from a fridge. His eyes were too heavy to open at first but after a few moments, he opened them to find himself in a completely different room. His bedroom was gone, replaced with terminals and soft, gray walls, with a circular overhead light bearing down on him. He immediately knew he was naked, the table or something he was on was just slightly cooler than body temp.

"Don't be afraid." said a voice above him. "I wish you no harm, I just need to get some vitals from you."
Jayden still couldn't see much except the silhouette of a figure above his face. It instructed something close by to dim the lights to something his eyes could manage.
"My name is o'Jjoinetuqqsitoi'klarsicannitittim, but Tim might be easier for you to understand." Jayden saw a person come into view, a man.
"Or perhaps 'Zayne', if it makes you feel more at ease."
Jayden's eyes widened, he was confused. The man above him looked like Zayne. From Space Station Eternity. A fictional tv show.

"I changed my appearance to make you feel better. Do you feel better, Jayden?"
Zayne wasn't sure if he did. Having someone he jacked off to every other night just staring down at him - and silently seeming to know that - made him feel uncomfortable.
"I don't judge. I am here to run some tests in the least evasive way I can. Will you help me, Jayden?"
What tests?
Oh god, was this an alien test? An anal probe test? Is this really happening right now? Did the contact high from the customers at work finally do something to him?
"I have taken some blood, hair, and saliva samples already. I just need one more sample from your orifices."
"My what now?"
He felt something slide away from his wrists and ankles.
"You were twitching and moving around as you slept, I had to temporarily restrain you. I suggest not moving so fast as you will feel dizziness."
"This ain't happening, man.." Jayden covered his eyes and slowly rubbed them.
"If it makes you feel more comfortable, then think it's not happening, Jayden."
"Can you stop saying my name like that?" He sighed. "Am I going home after this?"
"Of course." The voice was suddenly light-hearted. "You aren't a prisoner, but I will need to finish my examination."
Jayden sighed. "Fine. Whatever."
There was silence. Jayden took his hands away and focused his eyes on the staring Zayne.
"You sound... negative?"
"I'm just.. this is a lot. I am dreaming something crazy, man."
"Then if this is a dream, why do you let vulnerability take over? It is your dream, after all."

Well, hot alien Zayne-imposter was right. It still felt weird, but he was right.

"Okay then, where do you need to look."

The alien checked Jayden's ears, nose, and mouth. His touch was soft as he held Jayden's jaw, only sharing a quick look with each other before Zayne speaks again.
"Would you like me to put you at ease?"
"Please." The word almost threw itself out of Jayden's mouth. Zayne immediately placed his fingers onto Jayden's face and gazed into his eyes. For a moment, time felt like it inched along, a warm, tingling sensation washed away his nerves. He sighed, slowly slumping into Zayne's touch as Jayden continued staring into the alien's eyes, and even when everything moved normally again, he still felt like he was floating on water.
"Better?"
Jayden smiled. "Yeah-huh."
"I'm glad. It won't be much longer, just one more examination and you will be back home."
Jayden wasn't really too fussed anymore. He grinned slowly as he watched Zayne move around to press buttons on a monitor.
"I need you on your hands and knees, or a similar position to that, whatever makes you feel comfortable."
"Why, you gonna fuck me now?" The words slid out of Jayden's mouth.
"Not necessarily." With a press of a button, down came a rod with something on the end, it was smooth, shiny, with little bumps on it.
"The hell is that?"
Zayne's brow twitched. "You don't recognize it? I saw that you had corn prepared to pleasure yourself with later, so I crafted a special-"
Jayden couldn't help but laugh. Something inside of him knew he would normally want to curl up in some darkened area of this room and wish to be swallowed up right now but all he could do was feel impressed, and curious. He crawled up onto the table, it moved around, soft wedges rose up and he draped himself over.
'I don't know what you gave me, but this shit is crazy.' He thought, amusingly. "You know, you better lube me up, man."
"I have not forgotten." Zayne's voice was matter-of-factly, which to Jayden would seem close to coldness - if he cared right now. Suddenly he felt that floating sensation again as something thin went inside of him, thin and small enough to not hurt, and even as he slowly expanded, it still wasn't painful. In fact, it felt incredible that Jayden let out a moan as the object kept growing, feeling slick. His hips rocked his hips, dipping his back as the contraption and him worked together at a steady pace, an unusual symbiosis.
He closed his eyes, and Zayne was there, he could see him behind him, his glistening skin shining its little rainbow where the light kissed, his brows heavy and furrowed over golden eyes. Jayden keenly moaned, focusing enough on his implants peppered with fingerprints before he ducked his head and focused on Zayne's hands grabbing his ass, spreading his cheeks, his thick cock ramming him over and over again until he came, thick long stripes painting the table underneath him.

Before he could finish enjoying the feeling, his body grew heavy. He had no choice but to lay against the table, his body begging for it before he could try to fight it. He heard Zayne say something, he thought it might have been "Good job" or something along those lines. He felt a feather touch on his thigh, up his side, then he was out.

Jayden suddenly woke back up with a jolt in his bed, his pillow and the side of his mouth wet from drool. He pushed himself up with shaky arms and rested back on his heels. He was dry, clothed, his room almost veiled in complete darkness but it was no doubt his room. He patted around for his phone and turned it on. It was 11:03pm. 'It's been hours' he noted.
Angling the light towards the ceiling, Jayden looked around for anything disturbed. The dream seemed so real, but nothing was amiss. The three corncobs were near his opened window, he had his work clothes still on, and his door was still closed. He didn't feel tired anymore, but he did feel hungry. He even eyed the corn on the windowsill but thought against it.
As he pulled himself up to stand, he stretched and went over to the window to close it halfway, noticing his knees hurt.
Behind the tree outside Jayden's window, the stars twinkled in the open sky, with one star twinkling particularly bright before disappearing into the darkness.