LIFE

A beautiful morning in Los Feliz, Los Angeles , the three siblings went on a walk at the nearby park. 

Yohan : you see Dr Richards, we three left Seoul at a young age with mom and dad, so we are mostly used to LA more than Korea. 

Richards : humm yea , by the way you didn't introduce those two ? 

(pointing to Yohan's sister and brother who are sitting on a bench.)

Yohan : oh yea i totally forgot , that's my younger brother Kim Jung woo and younger sister Kim Yu Ri. Jung woo-ah, Yuri-ah come here  

(as hearing Yohan call, Yuri jumped out of the bench smiling while keeping her headset and tab in her bag while Jung woo hesitantly sat without making a eye contact with Yohan or Richards)

Yohan : Jung woo ? come here ... (angrily in low voice

Richards : hey lil angel , Yuri! you know who i am ? did your brother tell you about me?

 (while pinching her cheeks as Yuri is really cute and Richards really love kids

Yuri : yea, oppa told me that your his friend 

(she said this with a innocent smile on her face that made Richards chuckle

Richards : so how old are you? 

Yuri : me? im 12 ( she said with a big smile on her face

Richards : mind if you can give me a quick introduction to yourself ?

Yuri : No problem ! MY NAME IS KIM YU RI , I HAVE 2 BROTHERS , KIM YO HAN AND KIM JUNG WOO. I STUDY IN 6TH GRADE AND MY CLASS TEACHER LOVES ME THE MOST IN CLASS BECAUSE I'M GOOD AT STUDYING, DANCING, PLAYING GUITAR AND I AM GOOD AT SPELL BEE uff ( Yuri said all these in one breath that made both Richards and Yohan laugh hard )

Richards : OMG OK OK that was a pretty introduction ( chuckling )

Richards : oh-ok uhm what about Jung woo? he don't wanna make some friendship? (said in a fun way)

Yohan : ( fake laugh ) uhmm he's a little introvert type, he usually don't mingle with people quickly.  ( glaring at Jung woo that made him come up to them while whining )

Richards : its ok Yohan, let him if he don't like to, I'm fine with that... so as i said this weekend at my place ok ? lets have some fun time ... and Yuri i have a daughter who is 3 years old. don't you wanna play with her ? 

Yuri : YES! i would love to Mr. Richards <3 

Richards : you can call me uncle Yuri. so yea then i shall go now Yohan i got to sign in for work today ... don't wanna be late on the first day ! 

Yohan : yea sure doc, go on ! see you at work ... bye

Richards : Bye guys .

( once Richards left they three left to go home and on the way in car Yuri was so excited about Richards that Yohan told her everything about him )

                                                                        IN CAR 

Yohan : so Richards is a doctor who worked in London. so now he got a promotion to the hospital im working and he is in our department so its his first day of work today and he said he could meet me at park before he goes as he have a habit of walking in morning like we do ... 

Yuri : ohhh... and oppa what about his daughter? she's just 3 im excited to see her aww <3 

Yohan : yea ... he came here with his family... we can meet her next week Yuri !! ( Yuri chuckled)

Yohan : and JUNG WOO ... you lil brat, how many times did i tell you not to be cold in front of people ? at least you could've said a hi ? 

Jung Woo : why should i ? (he said in low voice but Yohan heard it)

(Yuri who knew her brothers would have a fight soon stopped Yohan before he could talk )

Yohan : YOU JUNG WOO-AH DO YOU HAVE A DE---

Yuri : Oppa stop.. it's literally morning... don't fight... hajima ( don't in Korean)

                                (with that they reached home. the whole ride was silent)

look forward for the next episode guys !! <33

Thank you ^~^

also be safe guys <3 stay safe, stay happy *~*