Therapist

(The next morning dr charles came to jungwoos room)

dr Charles: hey woo, how are you doing today?

Jung-woo: I never had a good day dude... please I'm trying to sleep 

Dr Charles: Oh Ho Jungwoo, the nurses said you slept like a baby for almost 20 hours. Are you still feeling sleepy?

Jung-woo: what do you want? 

Dr Charles: "Let's just talk a bit, Jung-woo."

Jung-woo: Yohan must have sent you here. I don't want to talk.

dr Charles: no woo you gotta talk now tell me everything you felt for the past few days 

After delving into Yung-woo's thoughts, Jung-woo discusses almost everything that is troubling him.

Jung-woo: I don't like her...

dr Charles: who? yuri? why?

Jung-woo: She killed my mom and dad. If they were here now, I would never have been this lonely.

dr Charles:  You are aware that your mother passed away from heart failure, and your father died in an accident. So, Jung-woo, what are your thoughts on the wolf situation?.

When Jung-woo hears that, he looks distressed and avoids the question.

Jung-woo: Yuri always wanted to be Yohan's best sister, and she is also very-- 

Dr. Charles: Don't try to change the topic, Woo.

Jung-woo: I am not changing anything-- (Yohan enters the room with Jung-woo's breakfast)

Yohan: Woo, here is your favorite breakfast I bought from the Korean store... it's pork belly and soy noodles. Have it here, you g-- (Jung-woo takes it from his hand and eats himself) Whoa, Jung-woo, slow down. I could help you...

Jung-woo: I don't require any help.