BREAKFAST

(As they reached home Yohan went on cooking food for his siblings while those two went to change their dress for school)

Yohan : Yuri, Jung woo, come down the foods ready...

(Yuri ran down wearing her uniform while Jung woo came down while scrolling through his phone)

Yuri : (while jumping onto the kitchen counter) WAHH oppa, you made pancakes with bacon cheese and Jajang-Jajangmy---

Yohan : Jajangmyeon , come-on , don't be so dramatic Yuri !! (chuckle) 

Yuri : hehe its just that I love Jajangmyeon and we rarely have it <3  ( she said while jumping on to Yohan while he tickled her making her laugh in joy )

(While a brother-sister happy moment is going on , there is Jung woo who went and took some milk and cereal for himself and started eating not even minding his siblings while using his phone)

Yuri : (to Yohan while sitting on his lap) Oppa he is on his phone and what is he eati----

 ( whispered to Yohan knowing that he would scold him , just sibling things)

Yohan : ya?? JUNG WOO-AHH ?? what do you think you are doing? i literally made Jajangmyeon and pancakes and bacon cheese for freaking breakfast and you are having cereals ?? i used all my energy for nothing ? huh? ya at least talk ?? what's wrong with you since morning?? i mean this isn't something new still??? what's WRONG WITH YO--

Yuri : OPPA!! (to Jung Woo) why are you always like this ?? today he made so many delicious things and you ignoring these ??? are you out of mind ??

( Jung Woo usually don't fight unless he gets mad and he got mad right now because he got scolded at morning and also now . suddenly he beat Yuri on her hands while as a revenge she pulled his hair making him shout while Yohan was trying to move Yuri out. but this didn't stop here... Jung Woo got so mad )

Jung Woo : YAAA WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ? ITS MY WISH TO EAT WHATEVER I WANT .. NONE OF YOUR BUISINESS .... DONT YOU DARE INTERFIER IN MY PERSONAL LIFE... YOU .. YOU KILLED MOM !! YOU ARE THE REASON ... DONT YOU DARE... GOOO GOOOOO AGHH

(saying these Jung Woo slam the front door and sat in the car )

Yohan : Yu-yur-yuri? you okay? ( he asked in a shaking voice as he knows she gets weak when someone talk about their moms death)

Yuri : i wish mom and dad was here, he wou-wouldnt have sa-said th-thos-those .... ( she said in low voice while in the verge of crying) 

Yohan : no... its just that he's angry babe, dont cry ... come on eat the jajangmye---

( before Yohan could continue Yuri respectfully asked him to pack those for her lunch as she wasn't in a mood to have'em)

Yuri : could you pack them for lunch ... i promise i will have them in school... moreover my friends love them !! ( she said making a fake smile and excitement on her face that was clearly seen )

Yohan : humm ok babe, go on and pack your bag lets move....

by this they moved to car and reached school... the ride was complete silent until Jung Woo said something ... 

see ya'll in next episode !!

thankyou for reading <33

take care and stay safe ^~^