The Start of a New life

"Being odd is supposedly wrong, but at times, it is what makes us who we are. Being turned to something we aren't, is just denying our lifes..."

Icy blinked all he could see was darkness, a bag over his head. Wasn't something he really wanted. He tried remembering what happened but with a pounding headache it isnt easy.

~beginning of flashback~

"Who's visiting us?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her.

"That would be-" she was interrupted by the door being broken down to the ground.

In came men, military men. Five of them came in, guns in hand, aimed at us. "Ender Family?" Asked a man coming in, white dress shirt, black pants, black shoes. What gave him that professional look were the black sunglasses he wore.

"Y-Yes sir" replied Icy's father, fear in his voice. The man looked at all of them and soon to his mother, "Ah, Ms.Ender" he said going towards her.

Karen stood up and shook his hand, "Nice entrance Mike, although I would like my door to stay nice next time" she glanced over at the broken door. "You know him?" His father stood up only to be pushed down by one of the armed soldiers,"Uh...Yes.." Karen replied, guilt is all she felt.

"How?" Alexander looked at her angered

"Doesn't matter, they invade the Ender's and that was an awful choice" said Robby as he looked to the rest of us, he nodded and we nodded back.

I turned around the couch, grabbed the gun pointed at me and pushed it towards the man's face forcefully, he stumbled and soon I swept my feet under his making him fall. I turn and see the rest of my family pointing a gun at the un-armed men.

"Impressive, but not enough" said the man as he took off his sunglasses and put them in his front shirt pocket. After a short pause of silence, I soon felt an awful pain in the back of my head as I fell down in to a dark abyss of my own.

~End of flashback~

"Anyone there" he asked still looking around at nothing, "I'm here Icy" said Robby "Anyone else has a bag over their head?" He slowly asked.

Icy heard a bit of shifting "Yea..." another voice said, Nath. "Great, captured by the damn stupid fucking Military" added Endie.

"Anyone knew that would happen!?" His father screamed as they all jumped a bit. A car, Icy thought to himself, or more likely a bus...

"I knew..." a soft voice replied to his question, Karen, "Mom you knew!?" Yelled Endie

"I did...it was an offer, they're going to do experiments on us, they said we would be the greatest and that they will repay us" she said, a sob followed.

"Ironic" Robby said afterwards, a sudden stop was felt. The bus stopped...Icy thought to himself, "Everyone calm down.." his father said to everyone.

The sound of doors being swung open was heard and a few footsteps afterwards with "Watch your step" and "Keep walking"

Icy felt the end of the barrel of a gun pointed at him behind his head "Move forward" said the soldier. He stood up and started to walk where he was pushed, after a while of walking in complete darkness, he was pushed down to a chair. Icy felt his hands being tied behind and the bag which covered his head taken off.

"Ah, good you are all here" Said a familiar voice, one which Icy started to hate.

Icy's sight took a while to recover due to the sudden shine of lights hitting his eyes and making him temporarily blind, after what seemed like minutes. He then saw Mike, sitting on the other side of a window.

"Hello Enders" he said chuckling.

"Shall we begin?"