Cruel World

~Anonymous PoV~

I looked at the four still bodies of the young teens. Their chests slowly rising and descending. They've been specifically chosen for a top secret experiment.

Project-Altered.

I glared as a few of my comrades dragged the unconscious bodies of the four teenagers in to a few beds, strapping them down tightly in leather straps. I was never in this truly, just my job. I soon directed them to get the certain antidote. I happen to know the blue headed kid. Icy, age 15, ethnicity Hispanic. It hurts me seeing him here. But as things, people come and go. I sat down and saw them laying still, poor kids. I shook the thought of it and soon I get tapped in the shoulder.

"Ready?" I heard Mike say behind me, I turn and face him his eye a bit bruised from Icy's Father beating him "Yea...." I sigh and turn back around. "I know Icy is close to you, but forget it. They're subjects, nothing but things being put in a dangerous experiment" his tone was cold, he sits down next to me and raises his hand demanding the staff to wake the kids up.

Each one is injected a certain liquid which speeds up their heart rate and brain waves, of course, we didn't put much. They immediately open up their eyes and start to pant. Their faces are full of anger after seeing Mike, but Icy's...

I look at him and give a small smile but in return he gives me a disappointed look, "Why?..." he says softly. I cant help but to frown "Its my job" I reply, guilt filling my body.

I can't help it.

I smirk and chuckle, I quickly go enter the room they are in, I almost got blind by the amount of white this room had...then again each room has it. I turn to them and look to small tray, four needles in them. I grab one and flick it a bit.

"Lets begin Project-Altered shall we..." I heard Mike chuckle on the other room.

Icy looked at me in fear, "Why...Endro..." a tear went down his cheek.