Chapter 1

Izuku POV

Weak 

Deku

A P***y

, Etc.

Those were my nicknames growing up.

I unlike others was born without a quirk 

Sadly, I was bullied for it ever since preschool.

FLASHBACK

Alright, everyone! Gather around! Today, we'll have a talent show!" Said women there.

"So who wants to start?" Asked the teacher.

"Oh me! I want to show you guys something!" Said a young boy.

This young boy's name is Katsuki Bakugou.

He then walks into the middle and puts his hands out. Later some sparks come out of Bakugou's hands.

Later everyone then gathers around him and starts to give him comments.

"Wow! That's so cool! " Said one of the students there

"Such a strong quirk Katsuki. I bet you'll become a strong and amazing hero." Said the teacher.

Bakugou then begins to smile.

Later it was Izuku's turn.

Izuku then stands in the middle of the circle.

Izuku didn't really know what to do.

"So Izuku. Do you have anything to show us?" Asked the teacher.

Izuku then looked at the teacher and shrugged.

"That's cause he's quirkless!" Katsuki said.

Everyone then begins to laugh at Izuku.

"No! Thats not true! I actually do have a quirk! It's just that I can't use it right now since my body isn't ready for it!

"Stop lying Midoriya! You don't have a quirk! Your quirkless!" Said one of the kids as everyone began to laugh at Izuku

FLASHBACK OVER

Ever since that day, I had to deal with beating after beating. Sadly, Bakugou stopped being my friend because he didn't want around a 'quirkless freak'. It hurt my feelings how Bakugou would just ditch me like that just because I didn't have a quirk. Which is honestly stupid. 

Anyways, I continued living through my life as a quote-on-quote 'quirkless freak.' But today, everything would change. 

THIRD POV

The teacher walks inside the classroom with a stack of papers in his hand.

"Alright, everyone. You guys are in your last years of junior high and it's important to think about your future. So today, we'll be picking your career paths." Said the teacher.

Later he throws the papers in the air as he shouts.

"I know everyone here wants to go to the hero path!" Teacher shouted

The students there then begin to shout out loud and let their quirks out.

"Hey, Teacher! Don't lump me with these low listers! If anyone is going be a hero here it's me!" Said a blonde-haired boy.

That's Katsuki Bakugou, one of Izuku Midoriya's bullies.

"Oh, Midoriya. You're going to U.A. right?"  Asked the teacher.

The class then looks at Izuku and began to laugh.

"Midoriya?! Why would U.A. want a quirkless freak like you?!" Shouted one of the students.

Later Bakugou then jumps up and tries to attack Izuku with his explosion. Luckily, Izuku was quick enough to leave the desk but he bumped his head on the wall while doing it.

"Ouch! That hurts." Izuku said to himself.

"Deku! You are even worse than these letdowns! What makes you think you're any better?!" Shouted Bakugou

"I want to be a hero. Is there anything wrong with that?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. There is something wrong with that. Your quirkless!" Bakugou said.

"No! Cause I'm going to prove you all wrong and become a hero! Even without a quirk!" Said Izuku with a determined look on his face. Bakugou grows and activates his quirk.

"Alright, Bakugou that's enough." Said the teacher.

TIMESKIP

After getting bullied by Bakugou and his squad, Izuku goes outside and sees his notebook getting nibbled on by fish in the pond.

"Stupid fish. This isn't food." Said Izuku as he grabs his book back. He continues and walks under a bridge. While walking under the bridge, a dirty ass villain monster comes out of a sewer, captures Izuku, All Might comes to save the day blah blah blah blah blah blah.

"Wait All Might! I have a question for you!" asked Izuku. All Might stop and looks back at Izuku.

"I always looked up to heroes when I was little. I wanted to be the hero that keeps a smile on their face while fighting crime. But I was born quirkless."

This caught All Might's ear as he looked at Izuku in his eyes.

"I was bullied for wanting to be a hero even tho I was quirkless. So I have this question for you All Might? Can I be a hero without a quirk? Can someone without a quirk be like you?" Asked Midoriya with his eyes shut. 

All Might then smiles and pats Izuku on his shoulder.

"Of course, you can become a hero. If you just have the confidence and the determination. Your hero dreams will come true!" Said All Might 

Izuku then began to tear up.

"Oh, sorry kid! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Said All Might

"No, it's okay. It's just that it's been a while since someone said something nice to me." Said Izuku

All Might then sighs in relief. All Might then began to speak.

"So, I've been thinking. Since you are really determined to become a hero, how about you inherit my quirk." Said All Might

Izuku then looks up at All Might with confusion.

"Inherit?"

"Yep! I would like for you to inherit my quirk! I feel that you're deemed worthy of my quirk!" Said All Might

Izuku couldn't turn down this offer. He had the chance to become a hero. A hero without a quirk.

"Yes! I'll do it!"