Chapter 2: Learnings and Changes

{~Day 4~}

Few days have passed since Roxas awoken and was forced to stay at Little Red Riding Hood's home for awhile until he's well rested, which by the way he is already but Red was too stubborn and wouldn't let him go yet.

Roxas could only listened to her seeing she has a point, he didn't know where he was and going out there to who knows where is dangerous, especially when the existence of Heartless is now known here.

Roxas may have the Keyblade but he has his limits.

Speaking of the Nobody.

Roxas now seen at some sort of study room, with all the books, charts and papers all over there and currently, he's reading a book in hand.

One consisting of the main knowledge of this world, Fairytale stories.

Roxas: So many books, so many stories, and so many informations to learn about this place equals a large headache eugh..

He rubs the bridge of his nose as he puts another book into another pile.

He then grabs another book on the shelves but then, he heard a creak making him stop and look.

Hearing it came from the shelves, Roxas slowly pulls the book out, not wanting for something to happen and he succeeded!

Roxas: Phew.

*Crack!* *Snap!*

Roxas: OOF!

Roxas got buried from many books after a shelf snaps into two and books fell followed by many more.

Red: Oh my! Are you okay there?

She comes in looking surprised at Roxas predicament.

Roxas: Ow, y-yeah I'm good.

Red helps him move some books away from him as Roxas groans a bit.

Roxas: Hopefully my luck wouldn't get this bad as it is.

Red: Sorry about that, I guess that the shelves have worn out since this room gets barely used anymore.

She said while looking around the place which there were some cobwebs around the corners of the room.

Roxas slowly got up patting off the dust on him, not until a book caught his eyes.

Roxas: Hmm?

He picks it up and it reveals to be an album consisting of many pictures with a Young Red Riding Hood, Gregory Badwolf and many other people in it who were wearing some crowns and such.

Roxas was a bit surprised seeing this, not until he saw another album and in it were some pictures of two girls.

Red: Oh it looks like you found some of my Picture Albums.

She smiled as she looks at the picture of her younger self.

Roxas: Who are these two?

He referred to the two girls as one had a resemblance to Red especially with the hood.

Red: Oh those are my daughters! The older one is Ramona and the little one is Cerise! Don't they look lovely?

Roxas: I... guess so? I guess I can see the striking resemblance between you and your daughters especially the one in the hood but are those.... wolf ears?

Red: Aww why thank you! And yes those are wolf ears, they got that from their Father.

Roxas: I can totally see that.