Chapter 3: Start of Roxas' Tale

Male Narrator: In the land of Ever After, a land full of Fairytales known well to all. And also the place where Ever After High is.

Female Narrator: A school where young Fairytales study and train for their destinies set out for them, to greatly succeed and follow their parents footsteps.

Male Narrator: But let's not talk about them for now, as currently with the main character for this story.....

Female Character: Is currently about to face his first mission.

_____________________________________________________

{~Day 9~}

Roxas was now seen walking on a dirt path, his hood was up concealing his face from any passerbys he stumbled upon.

It's been a couple of days now since he left Red Riding Hood home and during all those time, he had little to none encounters with Heartless.

Roxas groans at this, unlike his days in the Organization, Roxas was always given infos of missions, where to go, finding and eliminating Heartless and such.

But now, he's having trouble with it, he knew it wouldn't be easy, especially when he's in a whole new different world full of Fairytale characters but he'll come through, like he always has during solo missions.

Though he was given a map, it was still hard for him to navigate around especially when the map looks a bit complicated with all these ridiculous names in it.

Sighing, Roxas looks to see a village up ahead, seeing this he increased his pace towards it.

...

Just few minutes gone by.

Roxas soon made it to the entrance of the village and frankly, he was surprised to see that it was almost practically empty with fewr people around.

Confused as he was, he looks around seeing the village, some looks to him and they all had this sad and hopeless expressions, some look out of their window to look at the streets before hiding back.

This made Roxas very confused of this village depressing behavior. Still walking around, he ended up in front of a Tavern and seeing this he went inside.

There, like the streets, it was almost empty, save for a few men drinking and Roxas saw that all the windows of this place has been shut tight by woods and nails and this made his curiosity peak.

So he decided to ask questions.

Roxas: Excuse me, can I ask something?

He approaches a villager who flinches in surprise as he shakily looks to him.

Villager: W-What might that be sir?

Roxas seeing him looking nervous immediately took off his hood to look less intimidating.

Roxas: Is everything... alright here? Why does this place look so.... deserted?

The Villager hearing this quickly looks around to see some of the people looking at them before looking away, looking melancholic.

Villager: *Sighs* Its a long story...

Roxas: Well could you shorten it?

The villager just nodded and started explaining.

Villager: You see it started a couple weeks ago, this village wasn't usually this empty and was always filled with smiles and laughter. Everything was fine, this village was a very lively one but..... unfortunately those creatures started appearing.