Lost In High School

*At School*

When We Got There, The School Was HUGE!! I Could Literally Get Lost In Here. I Was Interrupted By Michael's Voice Saying, "Hey, Um... I Have To Go. Do You Think You Can Make It Without Getting Lost?" I Looked At Him. "No,I'll Be Alright. Dont Worry About Me." I Replied Giving Him A Fake But Positive Grin Knowing I probably WOULD End Up Getting Lost Here. "Oh.. Great, Then I Guess I'll Be Seeing You Later At Lunch To Show You Around?" He Said With A Smile And A Twinkle Of Hope In His Eyes." Yeah, That Would Be Great!" I Exclaimed With A Smile. His Smile Grew Wider And He Said, "Ok See You Later!" "Bye." I Replied, And With That He Was Off Into The Large Crowded Hallway.              

After He Left I Decided I Had To Get Going To Get My Schedule To See What Class I Had First So I Wouldn't Be Late. I Wouldn't Want To Be Late To My First Class On My First Day Of School!!! (Note My Sarcasm) Luckily I Was Near The Office So I Walked In And There Was An Old Lady Behind The Desk. She Looked Like She Was In Her 40's Or A Little Older. She Had Gray Hair With Bits Of Brown To It, And Her Eyes Were A Very Light Shade Of Green. "Hello Miss, Um.. I came To Pick Up My New Schedule." I Said With A Small Grin. She Looked Up At Me Smiled And Said, "Oh, You Must Be The New Student." " Yes." I replied. She Looked Back Down At Her Computer And Asked, "Your Name Is Sydney Vasquez Right?" I Nodded My Head And Said, "Yep, Thats Me." She Smiled And Started Printing My Schedule And Told Me To Get The Sheet Out Of The Printer. I Walked To The Printer And Took The Sheet Out And Said, "Thank You."  She Gave Me A Warming Smile And Said, "You're Welcome Honey, And If You Ever Need Anything Else You Can Ask For Secretary Samantha." I Smiled Back And Replied "Thank You I'll Keep That In mind." Then I Turned Around And Left The Office. I Looked Down At My Schedule To See What Class I Had First, I Had Quemistry Class With Mr. Baxter Classroom 201.The Bell Rang And I Frowned And Started Looking For The Classroom. After What Seemed Like Forever Looking For The Classroom I Gave Up And Decided To Look For Somebody Who Could Help Me Find It. I Looked Back Down At My Schedule When I Bumped Into Someone, I Looked Up And Saw A Girl A Bit Taller Than Me She Had Long Curly Brown Hair That Was Held Up In A High Ponytail. She Was Skinny, But Not Too Skinny, She Had Hazel Eyes And Very Rosie Cheeks. She Was Smiling At Me And I Said, "Oh... Im Very Sorry!" "Oh Don't Worry About That At Least I Didn't Break To Pieces." She Said With A Little Giggle. I Giggled As Well And She Said, "So What's Your Name And What Brings You To This Empty Hall Alone." "Well My Name Is Sydney Vasquez And I Just Moved Here With My Mom Because Of Her Job And I'm Here Because I Was Looking For Mr. Baxter's Quemistry Class, Classroom 201." "Ok Then Sydney. It's Very Nice To Meet You, My Name Is Elizabeth, And I'm Heading To That Class Too. You Can Come With Me If You Want." She Said With A Smile On Her Face. And With That We Made Our Way To Mr. Baxter's Quemistry Class. So Far I've Been Having A Really Good Day, Hopefully The Rest Is Good As Well!!!

Hey My Loveleys Hope You're Enjoying This Book So Far!! Im Working Really Hard To Make The Chapters Longer. Soo What Ya Think Hope You're Liking It And If You Are PLEASE Vote, Share And Comment And If You Wanna Be In The Story Just Msg Me With Your Info And What You Wanna Be!!! And Don't Worry Jonny Will Be In The Next Chapter For All Of Those Who've Been Wondering!! That's All For Now!!! Have A Nice Day Beautiful People!!