Jealousy :0

*Sydney's P.O.V.*

Jonny And I Were Walking Slowly Down The Hallway Thinking Of Where He Could Take Me Later And At What Time It Was Gonna Be. "¿Soo Where You Gonna Take Me Later?" I Asked With Curiosity. He Smiled Wide And Said, "Well, Where Do You Want Me To Take You?" I Giggiled And Told Him "Somewhere Nice Would Be Cool." He Smiled Wider And Said, "Then I Know Exactly Where To Take You." He Smirked. We Got To My Next Class And Both Stopped In Front Of It. We Stood Standing There Just Looking Into Each Other's Eyes And Jonny Started Leaning In Slowly And Before I Knew It I Did Too. Our Lips Where Inches Away. I Closed My Eyes, Waiting For The Magic To Happen. I Was Already Starting To Feel Jonny Breathing On Me When All Of A Sudden I Heard Somebody Yell My Name. I Opened My Eyes To See What Was Going On. I Saw Jonny With His Eyes Open And Facing Who Ever Called Me. I Looked Over To See It Was Michael With A Mad Expresion On His Face. Way To Kill The Moment. I Looked Over To Jonny Which Had The Same Expresion On His Face, I Frowned And Saw Michael Slowly Making His Way Towards Us. I Looked At Jonny And Said, "I Think You Should Get To Class, I Don't Want You To Be Late To Class Because of Me." "Oh Don't Worry About It. I Guess I'll See You Later Beautiful." He Said With A Reasuring Smile. "Yeah. Cant Wait!" I Said Smiling. He Gave Me A Wink And A Kiss On The Cheek And He Left.

Michael Came Over But He Kept Looking Over At jonny With The Same Mad Expresion. He Looked At Me After Jonny Was Officially Gone And Said, "Hey." With A Smile. I Smiled Back And Said, "Hey." As Well. "Soo... Who Was That Little Friend Of Yours. Is He Your New Boyfriend?!?!?" He Said With A Scowl And Closing His Fist. I Looked At Him And Said, "What! Noooo, No, No He's Just A Friend!!" He Looked At Me With Fire Burning In His Eyes. "Oooh So He's Just A Friend Huh?" He Said While Hitting The Wall With His Fist. "Yes Michael He's Just A Friend. And What's The Problem Anyway!" I Exclaimed Getting Angry As Well. He Looked At Me A Little Less Mad And Said, "The Problem Is That You Two Were About To Kiss!!!" "And What's Soo Bad About That!!!!" I Yelled Back And Soon Enough Everybody Was Staring At Us. I Looked Into Michael's Eyes And Saw A Little Hurt In Them And Calmed Myself. "Michael Why Are You So Mad About This?" I Asked Calm And Looking Into His Eyes. And What He Said Surprised Me.

*Michael's P.O.V.*

I Couldn't Take It Anymore, I Had To Tell Her. I Wasn't About To Loose Her To That Pretty Boy Freak Show. I HAD To Tell Her That Ever Since I Saw Her She Was The Most Beautiful Pearson I've Ever Seen In My Life. I Loved Her Ever Since I Laid My Eyes On Her. I Was Ready To Tell Her, I Wasn't Gonna Keep It In Any Longer. I Looked Into Her Beautiful Brown Eyes And Said, "Sydney, I-I-I I'm In Love With You Ever Since I First Saw You. You're The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Known. I Think It Was Love At First Sight. But I Understand If You Don't Feel The Same Way About Me."

*Sydney's P.O.V.*

I Was In Shock At Michael's Reply. I Just Stood There Frozen Staring Back Into Michael's Hurting Eyes. I Gave Him A Half Smile And Said, "Michael, You Have Nothing To Worry About. Me And Jonny Are Not Dating. I Promise You We're Only Friends." He Looked Up. "Then Why Were You Two About To Kiss. How Can You Explain That Huh?" He Said With A Mad Yet Confused Expresion. I Looked Deep Into His Beautiful Green Eyes And Said, "Michael, Listen To Me. That Kiss Meant Nothing, Okay. Please Don't Take It So Seriously." His Face Light Up And He Smiled Widely And Said, "Does That Mean I Actually Have A Chance!!!" " Maybe, If Your Not So Jealous Okay." I Said. He Laughed And Said, "Alright I'll Try Not To Be So Jealous, But If Your Gonna Talk To That Freak Try Using Words Next Time." "Okie Dokie." I Said Giggling At What I Had Just Said. "Alright How About We Go To Class Now." He Said Still Laughing I Quickly Hugged Him And Michael Asked, "What Was That For?" "Oh No Reason Just To Make You Feel Better" I Replied Smiling.He Smiled Back And We Walked Into The Classroom Together.

*Jonny's P.O.V.* 

I Was Walking Down The Hallway Still Thinking About What Just Had Happened Between Me And Sydney And I Frowned. We Didn't Get To Kiss Thanks To Whoever That Freak Was. But I Kind Of Didn't Care Much Cause I'm Gonna Make It Up By Taking Her Somewhere Really Special For Our Date Later And Because Now I Know She Likes Me. She Truly Likes Mee! Now I Know I Actually Have A Chance With Sydney. I Was So Happy That I Accidentally Yelled "YES!!!" And Everybody Started Staring At Me But I Ignored Everyone Single One Of Them Cause I Was Happy! Soo Happy I Couldn't Care What Other People Thought Of Me In This Moment.

I Went To My Locker To Get The Rest Of My Books And The Bell Rang. I Was Heading To Class And I Saw That Freak With Sydney And They Were Hugging. He Looked Confused But Happy And He Asked Her Something But She Just Smiled And Answered Him And They Walked Into The Classroom Together. I Felt My Heart Sink Into My Stomach But At The Same Time I Felt Anger Building Up Inside Me. How Could She Do This To Me When It Clearly Looked Like There Was Something Happening Between Us But I Guess I Was Wrong. But I Won't Give Up That Easily, I'll Just Have To Talk To Her Later And Find Out What That Was All About.

A/N

Hello Beautiful People! Soo How Ya'll Doing Tonight. I Know It's late But Here's Chapter 5 Of This Fine Book (This Book Is Anything BUT Fine). Any Wayyy OMG What's Gonna Happen? Who Will Sydney Stay With? Who Do YOU Want Sydney To Stay With? That's Right I'm Gonna Let The You Guy's Pick Who She Should Stay With. Will It Be Jonny Or Michael? Well That's All For Now Hope You Enjoyed And If You Did Then Vote, Comment And Share ;) Goodnight My Lovelys

<3 Rachel <3