Boys Oh Boys

*Sydney's P.O.V.*

I Was In My Last Class Before Lunch. Only Three Minutes Left, So I Waited. I Wasn't Really Paying Attention To The Class. It Was History And To Be Honest, I Really Wasn't Interested. I Seemed To Be More Interested On What Was Going To Happen Between Me And Michael. His Words Kept Repeating In My Head. Sydney, I'm In Love With You. But I Didn't Know What To Do About It. I Didn't Know If That's Good Or Bad But It Made Me A Bit Scared. It's Not That I Don't Like Him, I Mean I Guess I Do But I Really Don't Know. Then I Started Thinking About What Almost Happened Between Me and Jonny. Oh God We Almost Kissed!!!

*RIIIIINNGGG!!!*

My Thoughts Were Interrupted By The Loud Bell Ringing And Stinging My Ears. I Got Up And Walked Out Of The Classroom, To The Cafeteria, Still Deep In My Own Thoughts. Then I Stopped In My Tracks Remembering I'm Still New Here And I Still Don't Know Where Anything Is. I Stopped And Started Thinking Of Where Or Who I Could Go To. I Looked Up And Saw Something Unexpected. I Saw Michael And Jonny Pushing Each Other With Angry Expressions On Their Faces. I Frowned And Jogged Towards Them Before Any Thing Worse Happened Between Them.
"GUY'S STOP PUSHING EACH OTHER!!" I Shouted At Them Now Frustrated.  They Stopped Pushing Each Other And Shared A Wired Look, "Sydney Want To Come Eat Lunch With Me!!" They Said In Sync Then Looked At Each Other With Mad Faces And They Started Arguing About Who Would Take Me To Lunch. I Was Shocked But Still Mad At Them. I Decided I Would Ignore Them. I Walked Away To Look For Elizabeth And Succeeded! I Found Her Walking Out Of The Classroom She Was In With Another Girl. Elizabeth Saw Me And Walked Over To Me With The Other Girl. "Hey Sydney." She Said."Hey Elizabeth, I Was Just Looking For You." I Said Still Focusing On The Other Girl. Elizabeth Looked At Me And Said, "Really? Why Were You Looking For Me?" I Focused Back On Her, "Oh, I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Come And Eat Lunch With Me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Michael's P.O.V.*

I Was Fighting With That Freak When Some Girl Walked Up To Him Screaming For Him To Give Her His Autograph. I Used The Girl's Distraction Wisely, Left Him There And Headed To Look For Sydney Before He Did.

*Jonny's P.O.V.*

I Was Still Fighting With That Michael Boy In The Hallway, We Never Even Noticed When Sydney Left, When Some Girl Came Up To Us And Asked Me For An Autograph. I Signed It, But When I Turned Back Around To Tell That Idiot That I Was Going To Acompany Sydney To Lunch, He Was Gone. I Frowned Thinking That He Could Probably Be With Sydney Right Now. I Was So Mad At The Thought Of It And Decided That I Wasn't  Gonna Just Stand There And Let Him Get Away With It. So I Started Looking For Sydney, I Wasn't Gonna Let Him Win This Fight.

*Sydney's P.O.V.*

I Was Still With Elizabeth, She Was Introducing Me To The Girl Next To Her, Who's Name Happens To Be Brenda. She Had Short, Straight, Blond Hair And Blue Eyes. She Was A Little Shorter Than Me And A Bit Chubbier Too. She Was Wearing A Short Skirt That Fit At Mid Thigh And A Hot Pink, Really Tight Crop Top That Fit Under Her Belly Button, That Said 'I'M HOT' In White Print Letters.
I Held Out My Hand For Her To Shake And Said, "Hello Its Nice To Meet You, My Name's Sydney, I'm New Here." She Looked At Me With Disgust But Then Smirked Sinfully And Said, "So I See We Have Some Fresh Blood, This Will Be An Interesting Year." I Looked At Her Confused Then Elizabeth Came In Saying, "What She Is Trying To Say Is That, We Don't Get Many New Students Around Here, And That Having You Around Might Help Us A Little. Right Brenda!" "Humph. Yeah Sure, That's What I Meant." Brenda Replied Annoyedly. I Just Stood There Confused Not Knowing What To Do When All Of A Sudden I Hear Someone Yelling My Name.

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Cliffhangeeeeerrrr!!! Oowwww!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Lol Jk XD You Guys Can Keep Reading....
Hope You Enjoy!! ;D
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*(Still Sydney's P.O.V.)*

I Turned And Saw Michael Slowly Walking Towards Me. I Turned Back To Elizabeth And That Brenda Girl, I Saw Elizabeth With A Small Grin And Brenda With A Shocked Expression. "I See You Made A New Friend." Elizabeth Said While Nudging Me And Giving Me A Small Smirk. "Yeah, I Met Him This Morning While I Was Walking To School. Why?" I Asked Confused At Their Reactions. Brenda Looked At Me With An Annoyed Expression And Said, "Oh, I Don't Know. Maybe Because He's Only One Of The Hottest Guys In School. And He Hardly Talks To Any Girls Around Here Unless Its For School Projects." "Or If He's Really Into Her." Elizabeth Added Still Nudging Me, Making Me Earn A Death Glare From Brenda Who Appearently Seems To Be Jealous.
I Turned Back To Michael. He Was Already Behind Me And I Really Hoped He Wasn't Listening To The Conversation. "Hey Sydney. Glad I Could Catch Up To You Before You Went To Lunch. Um... I... Uh Wanted To Know If You... Uh Wanted To Come Eat Lunch With Me?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*A/N*
Heyy Guys!! Long Time No See Eyy. XD
Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter. Sorry I Haven't Been Updating Recently, I Was Grounded And Couldn't Use My Laptop For Awhile. If You Liked This Chapter Please Like Comment And Share!! Feel Free To Follow Me As Well!
Have A Wonderful Day My Cupcakes XD

*~Rachel~*