𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒓 3:𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

A swaying clear raid hair is standind right in front of us.

"I'm finally glad we can meet y/n~" those words lingering in my mind.

"I'm Eden no need for introductions scince Elysia already exploded my mind with you".

"A pleasure to meet you too!", I say with a bit of akwardness.

"There is no need to be akward around me scince im probably not the only flamechaser you are going to meet.", she says.

"Yeah..Elysia already told me that", I suddenly say.

"My, my scince Elysias friend are also my friends how about you come sometime in my realm to hang out!", Eden says breaking the silence

"Hmm she can do that later right now I wanna spend time with her and she does too!" Elysia headbutts in.

"Hehe~If that is so then im gonna leave I have some buisness with Su but anyways have fun you too", Eden says before leaving.

After some 2 minutes of silence Elysia suddenly says:

"So what do you think about Eden?"

I stay in place thinking for an answer and the best one i can come up with is :

"I like her she left a good impression on me. Altough she seems a bit..how do i put it maybe 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?"

"Ha! She actually is the opposite of that but it may be because she was an famous singer in the past."

"How are you feeling so far in the Elysian realm", asks Elysia

"I have some mixed feelings but honestly i really like it"

"So wanna visit my realm?"

"Sure" I say with no hesitation

"Heh alr follow me if so! ❤︎"

----------------------

Y/n pov:

We arrive at a place that looks a bit 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 but not in a bad way! There are pink crystals everywhere and not to mention those pink light beams there.

"Hah this is it Oh here!" Elysia says as she hands me an crystalized pink flower.

"Thank you so much!"I say before trying to take it but she lightly slaps my hand away.

"Not like this silly here!" She raises her soft palms, putting the flower behind my ear.

In the process of doing so she pats my head.

"You look cute keep wearing it, it suits you" I blush at the sudden compliment.

𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨..

----Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 3----
---Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎

-----Holy i finally updated after 2 months ty all so much for the long wait :,)