𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 : 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟

A/n: omg this is getting attention

-----------------------------♥︎--------------------------

I sat there staring at the 2 huge portals in front of me.
'To be honest im in no mood of doing this but i will go for the sakura blade one', i tell myself.

Aproaching the portal, im starting to lose sight.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲/𝐧.." a voice wakes me up.

"If im not wrong, you must be the 8th flamechaser Yae Sakura right?" I ask her.

...

"You are indeed right, i was waiting to meet you, your strength and strong ambitions will never be forgotten considering the fact that you had potential to 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬 50,000 years ago" she tells me

"You arent wrong.. But if it were for me to join the flamechasers back then i would not be standing here alive and breathing.."I tell her.

"Enough with the talk of the past", she says suddenly. " Im gonna get right to the subject".

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝖾𝗍".

"Yes, to continue further in the realm i do need it".

"You are correct, I will give you my signet but.. Only if you 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐥".

"It shouldnt be gatd defeating me considering that you were almost on par with Aponia 50,000 years ago".

"𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞!"
..
.
"𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑌/𝑛"

'Sakura is a strong opponent i have to admit that her moves are quite impressive and her speed is almost unmatched' I think to myself while delivering hits to her body.

She doges them with ease getting close to me, It was my chance of delivering the finnishing blow untill...

"𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲" A familiar pink elf intrerupts us.

"Elysia, I expected that you will pull off something like this" says Sakura unphased.

"You are right, but still she did prove you that she is worthy of the signet", says Elysia looking at me.

"Y/n is a worthy opponent indeed I must say "

"Very well the signet will be yours make use of it Y/n".

"I am gratefull for your time and the battle Sakura, but Im pretty sure it wont be the last time seeing you" I reply to her.

"You are right, now that my job for now is finnished I will retreat back to the main lounge, I will durely have to see you again Y/n".

'And so like that I obtained the 8th flamechasers signet, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪".

After Sakura left the 2 big portals reappered again. This time the symbols on them were the golden clock and the eyed green leaf.

"Ahh how lucky you are Y/n, the golden clock is Eden's signet and since you have already met her you will have no trouble getting it" says Elysia intrrerupting the silence.

"Mm thats right", I reply to her.

"Listen here Y/n i will go back to the main lounge now i will meet you after you finnish the run" Waves Elysia her goodbyes.

"Alright Elysia.."

And so like that she is gone

'There is no time to waste i will go for Eden's signet".

...

"𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒀/𝒏" a familiar gentle voice greets me.

"Eden, I think you know why im here"

"Of course I do! You are here for my signet". She replies to me

"Take it, it will help you greatly"

"Thank you so much".

She smiles at me.

"Your next stop is here and that is also your final stage of the run, good luck Y/n".

Glancing back at her, I nod my head at her reply and go for the portal.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" I think to myself  before a ferocious roar intrerrupts my thoughts .

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭...

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.

--------------------
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6: 🄴🄽🄳🄴🄳!

--------
♡︎
A/n : Ok so i kinda came back to this fic since i saw that its getting attention how is yalls opinion on it so far?

❤︎♡︎ Dont forget to vote!♡︎❤︎