𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

♫︎

'A son of darkness i see, i havent went against one in such a long time.', I say to myself.

'Nevertheless it should be no trouble dealing with it considering i have the active signets'

Before I could muster up any more thoughts the honkai beat roared ferociously.

To beat it, i had to break an arm so i can weaken it.

-I raise my blade ready to strike, feeling a sudden boost within me.

'Those signets really do the trick no wonder they are considered strong'. I think to myself.

I deliver a powerfull slash to the hands of the beat, the armor already cracking. Finnishing was not a hard task.

Delivering the final blow, the beast shattered before me. Raising my head from the ground i see the familiar gateway with the pristine flower on it, it should be my exit from the first round.

"𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒? 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢"!

The same familiar tone that also greeted me in the realm of the legendary flamechasers.

"Elysia what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑢𝑢ℎ!" she says in a lovely tone.
"Done with your first rounf i presume?" She asks me.

"Yeah you are right" i reply to her.

"Well in that case i need to show you something. Follow me to the so called 𝕎𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞".

We arrive at a massive table that had a massive earth hollogram upon it."

"Surely you must have gotten some fruity like coins at the end of the run?"

"Oh you mean those? Yeah i did".
I show my palm to her, on it were 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑠".

"Amazing ! Whenever you get them take them here and make a offering, these coins will give you a huge boost !" she tells me.

"I will, thank you Elysia see you later!" I bid my farewell to her.

-----

In the shadow beneath the infinite corridor a snake was awaiting...

...

.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒..
𝑇𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙..
𝑇𝑜 𝑢𝑠𝑒..

------ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7: 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕!

A/n:

- Guess whos back ! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ