𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 : 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬

♡︎

"𝑯𝒎𝒎.. Based on what i know for now there are a total of 13 flamechasers" . I think to myself.

"I only met Elysia, Eden and Hua for now wich makes it up to ten more flamechasers..."

"Even though, those 3 are angels sent from above.. they warned me about some other flamechasers..Kalpas was his name"

"I will do some exploration of the realm just to find out more".

𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 .. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Some short time passed, a min at most
....

"𝐌𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞" I hear the very familiar voice of a pink haired lady behind me.

"So what im about to give you is a signet take it as a buff since that is what it is" says Elysia.

I take it with little hesitation. As soon as I touch it i feel a great strenght flowing through my body.

"Feels diffrent doesnt it?" Asks Elysia.

"Sure it does feel as if i just aquired a great power" i reply.

"Ok! So in the explanation real quick" says Elysia with a cheerfull tone.

"In each floor of the realm there are mobs you will be figthing, since you are at the lowest difficulty, it should not be hard. This difficulty to put it like that has 8 floors. On the eight floor there are leading enemies so better watch out!"

"Hmm so that is all... How do i get to the next floors?" I ask her

"So you do remember the portal or gateway to call it that that took you here right? Well something like this will appear after clearing a floor. You are starting at the first floor wich means you have no mobs here. This area on how i like to call it should be safe zone i guess" Elly replies.

"The signet i gave you is called the signet of ego and it has a symbol of a crystaline flower!"

"I see.." i reply

"To know where you are going each symbol of the signet of each flamechaser will appear on the portal. As i said my signets symbol is the crystaline flower. Eden's one should be a golden handclock and Hua uhh i dont know how to describe it but it has to do with Vicissitude !"

"My time is running out so I have to go now Good luck y/n!".

"Thank you Elysia.. see you soon" i say to her.

As soon as she leaves 2 portals appear.

"It's just like she said heh.."

In front of me there are 2 unknown symbols nothing like Elysia said .

"Great more flamechasers to get to know".

On those 2 the symbols were a raging flaming mask and on the other a sword surrounded by sakura flowers.

"𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤".

A/n : guys look who updated after a century. Lesson of the day never belive me when i say i will update more often (LMAOO-

Anyways enjoy this chapter and have a great day/night! ❁