all hail the thembo

Woooo Gloves!!!!

-Non binary bisexual (they/them). Very open about both of the letters in the Alphabet Mafia.

-When it comes to gender expression, Gloves will change depending on the occasion. If it's just a causal day, they'll wear whatever is clean and comfy. Normal day of Turf, they'll wear their normal gear and maybe a bit of makeup. For more formal occasions Gloves can and will wear a dress and absolutely looks fuckin GORGEOUS

-Fun fact at their wedding, Emp wore a white tux, and Gloves wore a black dress. They both thought it'd be cool!

-Has ADHD. Yes this is me projecting as I think I have undiagnosed ADHD and we're looking into if I do

-Has Tumblr and is much more active in the meme communities than Army is despite them being mutual. Like... Gloves is like Gaud or Pukichu. If that gives you an idea

-Prides themselves on being a Thembo. A They/them himbo

-Has like a fuck-ton of pets. Emperor loves them all. This involves Meatball, Lily, and Rusty (their cats) along with Sausage (their dog), and a parrot named Polly. And many more

-They work at an animal shelter and so a bunch of the pets there consider Gloves their inkling. Gloves will often take in the pets most people don't want and gives them a loving home.

-Gloves is an Octopoteuthis Deletron/Knit Octopus Squid. This just means that if they loose a limb, they can grow it back. They also have slightly different facial features, such as a slightly crooked nose, and ears that kinda fan out more and are more of a rounded point. Before you ask, yes. The Octopotheuthis Deletron is a squid and not an octopus. 

-Gloves is very very athletics. Not in the muscular type. They do a lot of acrobat tricks and are a contortionist. But, due to having to support their own weight, Gloves can lift stuff that normal cephalings have a hard time lifting on their own. They've even managed to get the handle of Rider's dynamo off of the ground. And, that shit is heavy! I've done research on how much they weigh and according to one Reddit user, they weigh like 55,476 pounds. Even if it was gold plated, that would be like.... 2 tons. Which drops the weight to 4,000 pounds.

-Gloves also really likes lifting up Emperor cause Emp is very light. It's adorable.

-They like music of all kinds. In addition to pop/trending music, Gloves really really likes queer or indie bands. Mother Mother, Cavetown, Lovejoy, Cosmo Sheldrake, Lemon Demon... the works.

-Their singing voice is basically just Neil Cicierega's. Emperor catches them singing Touch-Tone Telephone and assumes they're lipsyncing while their headphones are unplugged. Uh, nope.

-They're vegetarian, but will eat eggs and honey given by neighbors with too much and also bought from farmer's markets, feed meat to their pets, and keep meat snacks for people who don't like their food. Gloves doesn't force their lifestyle on anyone, they just personally don't eat most animal products unless they're local.

-VERY much an LGBTQ advocate and just... an advocate in general. They do their best to help amplify marginalized voices and bring attention to important issues.

-They're on Tiktok and it's a mess of bringing attention to important subjects, teasing Emperor in an affectionate way, their pets, and also cosplays as Gloves will occasionally cosplay stuff.

-Really really likes TMA. Yes this is also me projecting. They have gone in and done in-depth analysis on its themes and symbolism and strongly believes they would be a web avatar cause "the web is sexy"

-Plays guitar. Really good at it too!

-Can speak German. but only a bit.

-UPDATE 3/18: gloves is Irish and can speak their language fluently. Both sets of their grandparents come from Ireland and I think that makes them a 3rd generation Irish immigrant? Someone correct me if I'm wrong which I probably am