Milf Skull Rights

-Skull's the mom of the S5. This makes him a MILF. Fight me

-He/they cis man. He's gay, and also asexual (sex-neutral)

-He's an amputee fun fact. He has a prosthetic leg. 

-PTSD from loosing his leg and also has aquaphobia extending from that. He lost his leg from falling in water. He can still take showers and does his normal hygiene stuff but actually going in water gives him a panic attack... yay...

-Also has claustrophobia

-He doesn't mind being called feminine terms like mom or being referred to as Avi's wife. He doesn't like being called by she/her pronouns though and i think that's very sexy of him

-Is actually married to Avi. They had a very sweet childhood friends to lovers relationship built on a lot of mutual trust. They never really had an outright "do you want to be my boyfriend?" moment but instead they mutually agreed to be in love without saying a word about it.

-There also wasn't a formal proposal. Avi brought up the topic of marriage at one point and Skull just straight-up asked "do you want to get married?". Avi said yes-

-He can sing in old Norse, which is cool as shit.

-He also really really likes Sea Shanties!!! He'll sing one whenever he's doing chores or when he's fighting, mainly to focus on what he's doing.

-Skull really likes old literature. Like, old old. Shakespeare, old Robin Hood tales.... all of that stuff. 

-He can also do archery!! Because of this Avi calls him "Robin Hood" sometimes. Skull calls Avi "Maid Marian" in return

-Skull likes bunnies man. He just- he likes bunnies. He has a lil set of bunny ears and a tail that hooks onto his pants and he will occasionally wear them.