Mission chapter teaser

You sneak on a dangerous mission and get caught.
-idea from a comment :) (sorry i forgot your username and I cant find it again, comment if it was you)

These are the teasers for what the stories are going to look like in the future :) I'm also not doing every character since I want to take my time with these :)

Steve: Of course you knew that going with him on a hydra mission was stupid and probably would score you two months of being grounded, but you were itching to get out of the house.

Tony: Yes, Tony had made a suit for you, but if we're allowed to use it was questionable. He kept it locked up in the back corner of the workshop only to be used unless absolutely necessary.

Nat: Natasha was very VERY protective and would often leave the house in the middle of the night for a mission just so you would stay unaware. You of course already knew that, and would quite regularly wait up for her until she got home. This time however, your curiosity got the best of you and you followed her out the door.

Loki: As anticipated, Loki tried everything he could to shield your innocent eyes from the cruelty of the world. He didn't want you to see the reality of his life. Therefore, you decided to find out for yourself.

Wanda: After the loss of her brother, your mother was constantly leaving in the middle of the night. To do what you had no idea, but you wanted know. You found a note left on the counter from your mother, and scared for her safety you chased after her.

Bucky:  He was always gone. Missions, trips, anything. And he never brought you with. Despite him constantly saying how much he wanted to spend time with you, it never stopped him from leaving unexpectedly. One day. after school, you caught him about to leave again even after he promised.

Yelena: You always wanted to be like your mother, strong, independent and reckless. She was your role model and you were willing to follow her anywhere she went, and normally she'd let you. However this time it was different.

I'll be posting the actual stories on these soon! Stay tuned :)) Also if any of you guys are lord of the rings fan, i have a few fanfics for those coming up so be sure to follow and look out for announcements:)) love you!