Tantrums Pt2

Sorry for the super long delay!

Wanda:

Wanda had to go onto yet another mission. Your least favorite thing in the world. You hated it when Wanda left for a trip or whatever. So, after you had tirelessly begged your Mom to allow you to come along. You gave up asking and started screaming since she had said no. Now Wanda had this thing about her, where she would simply calm you down with her magic. It didn’t take long for her to use it on you.

Sam

"Come on, you have to wear the bow kid."
You were arguing over a very simple matter. You refused to wear a bow for church.
The only reason you had to wear one, was because Sam's mother insisted that you do.
"Why?"
"Because Grandma wants you to."
Sam attempted to reach across the room to put it in, but you quickly backed away, "I don't wanna!

Pierto:
"Hey Speedy?" Your dad called from the kitchen.
You were in the living room, playing with some toy trucks. "Yes?"
"Time for bed."
Immediately you threw yourself onto the ground and cried for just ten more minutes.
Now, your dad had a different style of parenting, since he was alot like you as a kid. All he would do is let you cry. He knew there was no point in trying to talk to you when you were sprawled on the floor.