Estelle

Estelle stood hesitantly before the mechanical man that resembled her lover. Her lips pursed in anticipation. The redish declaring of their availability shining for all to see. She was about 5'3 with a slender waist and long wavy curls. There bouncing freedom crowning her head of a majestic quality. She was pure beauty. The enacting pureness of an angels waking persona. The culmination of college degrees and extraction of luring charm commanded her intentions. "Crenshaw.... You're picking me up at 5 right?" Her body temperature increased steadily. The autonomous circuitry of the bores flesh draped vehicle flashed with excitement. The viewscreen was supercharged upon the analytical perspective of HD. Graphing the cellular changes of the young lady he implored an implemented a scanner system to record all actions of their encounter. "Sure Ms. Estelle, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Estelle slowly blew a kiss and resided back to her desk in a forward momentum. Her temperature slowly regulated to normal. Her heartbeat was proud and strong. Her flirtatious idioms haunting to the pleasant display of a beautiful face and body.
Crenshaw sat at his desk. The morning workload accompanying Him to share the fortune of his time and energy. Estelle looked over at the bore. Her breasts like two silk pillows cradling the upper quadrant of her very attractive body. Her temperature raised slightly. All hormonal elements leaped and dodged about in the reservoir of her cellular makeup. Constraining the wild lushness of a rabid sexual hunger. Declaring her territory of stalking by pretentious eyes that layered the dark lashes of mascara. She motioned with one hand "5". The bore engaged a smile and a wink of Crenshaw's affection. Its gears bucking and retracting to assimilate the proper motions. Looking at the clock that hung silently beside him the time was 3:08 pm. The tiny bore sat back on his comfortable leather chair. All systems were at peak proficiency. The gradual low hum of Crenshaws engine slowly filled in the void of absolute silence. Its down-shifted ambiance played on the bores extreme tiredness.
"Won't hurt nothing. I'll just take a little 5-minute nap! "The autopilot was once again engaged as various programs regulated the machine's regimen.

Slowly the tiny bore fell quickly asleep.