cleaning wounds/Ashtray

It was a pretty boring day and i didn't have anything to do so i decided to go to the store to hang out with Fez ans Ash. Me and Ash have been friends for a pretty long time. We always did everything together and quite a lot of people thought we were dating. I mean sure look at him, he's hot af but we are just friends. He doesn't like my like that.

I got my skateboard and started skating to the store. It took about 10 minutes before I got there. "Sup y/n your little boyfriend is in the back" Fez said. "Shut up he's not my boyfriend Fez". "Not yet" Fez said while giving me a smirk. I ignored him and went inside to find Ash playing video games at the tv. "Oh hey Ma" Ash said looking up from the tv. "Hi do you have any green on you I'm so bored rn" Ash checked inside his pocket and found a joint and gave it to me. "Thanks you are the best" i said and kissed his cheek. Did he start to blush?

"You wanna play with me?" Ash asked and I said yes ofc. He gave me the other controller and I went to sit in his lap as he started to teach me how to play. "Dumbass you need to shoot the bad guys not run away from them" "Well i am at least trying dip shit" I said and leaned back on his chest.

"Ayo lovebirds some guys are coming here for a drug deal so just be cool alr? Fez said and walked inside. "Shit should I go home?" I asked a little scared "Nah it's fine I'll protect you if something happens" Ash said reassuring me. Cool y/n just stay calm it's just a drug deal i thought. A car parked right outside the store and 2 guys walked inside. "You got the money?" Fez asked them. "Yeah yeah but who is this pretty girl sitting here" one of the guys said while pointing at me. "She's y/n, she's cool" Fez said.

"How is a pretty girl like you sitting here with these drug dealers?" One of them asked and started walking towards me. "Don't touch her" Ash said getting a little angry. "And why not she looks so pretty sitting there all innocent" the guy said and puts his hand on my thigh. "Okay that's enough asshole" Ash said and punched him right in his face. He started to punch Ash and I started screaming for him to get of Ash. Fez grabbed the guy and punched him hard and told them both to fuck off. When Ash got out he took the gun from the sofa and pointed it at them. They both ran away and got int their car and drove away.

"Omg Ash are you okay?" I asked as I saw his face all bruced and bleeding. "Yeah yeah I'm okay". "Come here I need to clean you wounds" I said and went to the kitchen to get some tissues and bandages. He sat down in the chair infont of me and I started cleaning his wounds. I pressed a little on them "shit it stings" Ash said and flinched a little. "Just stay still it'll be over soon" I said and leaned a little to see better."thanks Ash for not letting him do anything with me". "Yeah well i told you I'll always protect you".

We sat there in silence as I cleaned him up. "y/n i have something to tell you" Ash said and looked right in my eyes. "Yeah sure what's up" I grabbed a couple bandages and put them on the wounds on his pretty face. "Alr i like you y/n... more then friends". Omfg. "What Ash you fucking serious rn?" "Yeah I kinda want us to be more then friends...". I looked him in his eyes and we both started leaning in. Our lips collide and hi grabs my cheeks and i put my hands behind his head. We start kissing and i taste his soft lips. He pulls away "so does this mean you want to be my girlfriend?" "Omg yes dumbass finally you asked" I said and started kissing him again. "Oh shit you guys fr now" Fez said when he walked to the kitchen.

————————————-
A/N hii sorry this took some time to write. Hope you enjoyed! This was a request by whoreformultiplemen 🤍