Instagram live / Javon

I was at Javons house just chilling with him in his room. I was lying in his bed with him and watching big mouth. He sits up and starts walking away "babe where are you going?" "I just gotta pee" oh okay I thought. The show was getting kinda boring so when Javon walked out of the bathroom I had something more interesting in mind. He sits down on his bed and I go sit in his lap. "What are you doing?" Javon said chuckling a little. "Just a Little bored" I said and started kissing him. I feel as his hands go up my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We start to makeout more and deepening the kiss. I had on pink chapstick so when we stopped kissing his lips are all pink. "Your lips got a little pink" i say and drag my thumb across his lower lip trying to get the chapstick of. "I like it, I look very manly" Javon said and we both laughed.

"Hey y/n should we go live all my fans are begging us to go live everyday" "yeah sure it'll be fun!l I said and Javon set his phone up on the dresser and we both sat down on the floor. He started the live and the chat started going crazy.
please say hi Abby!!
Y/n I so fucking pretty😫
Omg finally they go live
Javon looks so hot!!!

Me and Javon started reading the comments and saying hi to people. Are you guys dating?. "yes this beautiful girl is my girlfriend" Javon said tilting his head on my shoulder. Why are both of yours lip pink??. I read it loud to myself not realizing what I just read and looked straight at Javon and we both just stared at each other not saying a word. "Umm anyway how are you guys doing today" i said trying to change the subject a little. And then the whole chat went crazy and everyone was commenting that we made out. Javon and I just started laughing our heads of. How did Javon get such a pretty girlfriend! "No the question is how did y/n get such a handsome boyfriend" Javon said winking and smirking at me. He's such an asshole.

Jaden walked in to Javons room not knowing we were live. "What are you doing here dipshit" Javon said to him. "Oh you guys are live i want to come to" Jaden said "Nono get out Jaden no one wants to see you" i said getting up and pushing him out. I love y/n' s relationship with Javons sibling.
"Well guys i think we are ending the live now have a good day" Javon said and ended the live.

It had been a couple hours of the live and I went on tiktok and my whole for you page was filling up with edits of me and Javons live. Everyone was editing the part when I started at Javon because someone commented on our pink lips. I showed Javon all the edits and we both laughed at them. It was about to get 12am so me and Javon went to bed and i was just laying on him and we both started to sleep.

—————-
A/n
I don't really like this one that much but hope you guys like it! I'll try to start writing more here!