Protecting / Ash

I was in my room with ash. Tonight there is going to be a huge party and me and my boyfriend Ash are going there together. We are lying in my bed on our phones. "I'll go take a shower now and then start to get ready" "ight" Ash answered still on his phone. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wash my hair. After the shower I put a towel around my body and walk back to my room. Ash still on his phone. I open my closet and try to find something sexy to wear tonight. "Hey ash should I wear this black or dark blue mini dress?" "The black one makes your ass look so good" Ash answered with a smirk on his face and then we both just started laughing. "Haha yeah yeah I'll wear the black one then you freak" I said and went and got changed in the bathroom.

I also blow dried my hair and did my makeup. I went back to my room to see ash all dressed up an looking so fucking good. "Shit Ma you look fine as hell" Ash said and grabbed me by my waits pulling me close to him and giving me a kiss. "Alright we should get going" Ash said getting a text from Fez saying he's here to give us a ride.

Me and ash got to the party and there were so many people drunk and high have the time of there life. I go to the kitchen first to pour me and Ash a drink. I got the cups and find ash sitting at a sofa with some of our friends smoking a blunt. "Here's your drink" i say as I handed ash his drink. "Thanx Ma" ash says giving me a kiss. I sit in his lap as we talked with our friends and having fun. My friend Leah asks me to come dance with here so I go and leave ash on the couch.

Me and Leah both started dancing together and grinding against each other. After a while a guy from my grade Alex came up to me. "Hey y/n you look so fucking good rn" "thank you Alex" I say a little akward. "So i see your not with your little drug dealer boyfriend so thought we could have some fun" Alex says smirking and grabs my hips pulling me close. "Hey hey hey get your fucking hands of my girlfriend" I hear from behind me. It is Ash. "Sorry dude" Alex Says letting me go. "Sorry? Your sorry for walking up to my girlfriend and putting your fucking hands on her" Ash says getting close to Alex. "Hey man it's not my fault she is dressed like a slut asking for it" "that's fucking it" Ash says and punches Alex right in his face so he falls on the ground. Ash just kept hitting him until i grabbed Ash saying to him not to kill Alex.

"He's such a cunt" I said to Ash when we sat in the car on our way home. "I could've killed him right there no one talks to you like that" Ash said still very angry. I put my hand on his thigh. "Hey it's okay ash I'm lucky I always have you to protect me" I said kissing him. "Love you Ma"

——————
A/n
Idrk what this is😭