Period / Ash

I was laying in bed with my head on Ash's chest and his hands around me while we watched Netflix. "Oh my god ash why do you have to breath so fucking loud" I'm so fucking annoyed rn and idk why "yeez sorry y/n calm down" "yeah whatever" I said while getting up to pee. I walked out of his room and went to the bathroom. I pulled down my trousers and saw a blood stain. Fuck. "Umm hey ash can you come here" I yelled for him. He knocked on the door and Walked in. "what is it?" "i got my fucking period and i don't have anything with me" "oh shit yeah what do you need" Ash asked a little worried. "Just go to the store and get me tampons please" "okay I'll be right back" And then he walked out of the bathroom.

Ash pov:
I started walking to the store and as I got there I saw Fez. "Sup why you here" Fez asked me behind the register. "Y/n got her period or some shit, yk if we have any tampons here?" "Oh shit yeah I think we have some over there" fez said pointing to the tampons. I go grab them and wonder to myself wtf these shits are. I also grab some chocolate for y/n cause I know how much she loves it. "Ight here" I said and handed fez a 10$ bill. "See ya" fez said to me. I started walking back home to y/n.

Y/n pov:
I scrolled on instagram while I waited for ash to bring my tampons. After some time I heard a knock on the bathroom door and ash handed me the tampons and some chocolate. "Thank you ash sm, love you" "yeah no problem" ash said and walked out. I put the tampon in and washed my hands. I walked to the sofa and saw ash sitting there. I went to sit next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Yo how tf do you even use a tampon" ash asked looking at me "you just stick it up there and let it be " I laughed a little at ash "so does it like turn you on" "Omg no ash it doesn't really feel like anything" "oh okay" I laughed a little thinking how dumb ash is.

The day went on and me ans Ash went to bed. I had so fucking bad cramps I didn't know what to do. "What is it Ma" ash said. "I have really bad cramps" "I'm sorry Ma, can I do something for you" "no just lay here with me" I said and cuddled up more on him and he puts his hand on my lower stomach and it actually helps a little. I fall asleep with my head on ash's chest"

———————
Hi sorry for not posting for a while I'm having some trouble coming up with ideas so please share if you have some!
Lov ya🤍