Chapter 29

Harry's POV:

The clouds speed by as I drive my friends and I through the countryside. It's just as I remembered. The grass is still green, and the sky is still blue, and the clouds are still as white and fluffy as they always were.

It's nice to see something about my life that hasn't changed, since everything else in my life has. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for all the amazing things that have happened to me. With going to the best school for the arts in the world, having so many great friends, and meeting the love of my life, I shouldn't be complaining about anything.

I just like the fact that I can mesh the new parts of my life with the old. It's a good feeling, and I'm glad to be able to share it with my best friends.

"It's gorgeous out here," Madison smiles, looking out the window with that dazed, curious look that I love.

"I know it is," I agree, "I used to go down here all the time to take pictures, and Liam would follow me to write poetry."

"You were a bunch of nerds," Niall laughs.

I watch Liam smack him in the rear-view mirror, "No we weren't! We were very talented young boys."

"We were nerds," I smile, laughing with the group.

"Why don't we get out and see where you guys used to take pictures and write?" Madison suggests, smiling at me.

I nod and pull the car over, unlocking the doors so we can all get out.

I step out onto the high, itchy grass, and smile. It's just like old times.

"I used to take pictures right over here," Madison takes my outstretched hand and I lead her to the middle of the field, "It's a great place to photograph the sky."

My camera hangs around my neck as always, and my hands itch to grab it so I can take pictures of anything and everything, capturing the world in my small box of memories.

"Show me," the beautiful girl smiles, and I smile back.

I lay down in the grass and pull her to lay with me, "You just position your camera like so, annnnnd..." I take the picture and smile as the film comes sliding out.

"Can I take a picture?" Madison asks hesitantly, like I may slap her for asking to touch my camera.

"Sure, babe!" I hand her the camera, and she sits up, pulling me to face her.

"What are you doing?" I laugh as she takes a picture of me.

She lowers the camera and kisses me softly, cupping my cheeks, "Taking a picture of the most beautiful thing out here."

{I TRIED TO WRITE A LONGER AND CUTER CHAPTER OK I REALLY TRIED

ily thank you for reading you're the best

ps: ily very much madison you're the best friend in the world and I don't deserve you plus you need to marry harry styles ok ily}