Chapter 3

{I love this picture omg ok here we go for chapter 3}

Madison's POV:

Harry and I talk under that oak tree for the remainder of the break period, and before we know it, the bell is ringing for the next class.

"Well, I guess that's our cue," I laugh, standing up and dusting off my pants.

Harry stands up after me and does the same, "This was really fun. Same time tomorrow?"

I smirk, "Is this your way of coming onto me? We just met!"

Harry smiles laughs, "Coming onto you? Oh no! Why would I ever flirt with a beautiful girl like yourself?"

I blush and bow my head, smiling at my shoes, "Well then yes, same time tomorrow." I look back up into his green eyes, admiring his towering height over me, and smile.

"Great," he nods, snapping one last picture of me, then running off.

"Hey!" I laugh, yelling after him, but he's out of sight before I can even think of chasing him down.

I smile to myself, bending down to pick up my notebook, pen, and my lunch. Sitting in the grass a few inches away is a stray piece of paper. When I pick it up, I smile even wider, realizing its a picture of the grass that Harry had been photographing just minutes before. Turning the paper over, I see a number scrawled out in blue ink, and the initials H.S., accompanied by the phrase, "text me, cutie."

Laughing to myself, I stick the photograph in my notebook, and start to make my way to my writing class.

* * *

"Ughghghh!" I groan, slamming my pencil down on the desk and leaning back in my rolly-chair. I had been working on this stupid song since I had gotten back to my dorm, at seven. It was one am now, and I was still less than half-way done. I needed a break.

Like a sign, my phone lit up with a Twitter notification, and I grabbed it, thankful for relief. After a half hour of scrolling through Twitter, I was bored again. I sighed and looked down at the desk, noticing the small corner of camera film sticking out from the pages. Harry's number.

I hesitantly pulled the picture from my notebook, and typed the number into my phone, adding a simple message: "Hey, Harry. This is Madison the songwriter. I know it's late, but I've got a butt-load of worries, and I need a distraction."

A lump developed in my throat, but I pushed past it, and pressed send anyway. The message delivered, and I waited patiently, not peeling my eyes away from the device before I saw the dotted message. He was typing. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, and I found myself smiling as the message came in.

Hi, Madison the songwriter. I'm happy to help :) xx

That night, I didn't get any more homework done, but I didn't care. I had a great time texting Harry, and that's all that mattered.

I just met this boy today, and he already made me happier than I had been in a long time, and that was all that mattered.

{OK IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME THIS MAY NOT MAKE ANY SENSE BUT HERE IT IS LOL

thank you so so much for reading ily

ps: ily madison don't worry it'll get more interesting soon}