Abstract theories

Copyright © 2019 by Maliha Mian.
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher/author as the copyright holder,
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law and the person or website shall face serious legal consequences.

He manipulated me into changing myself for him, soon for me to realise he tricked me into leaving behind the girl he fell in love with. He was scared of the attraction between us, he was scared of losing, of getting hurt. He tricked me, so this way I'm the one to suffer instead of him.

Sometimes among the imperfect lines lies the perfection of curves. Definitions seem rational yet words sound unfamiliar. Faces are demonstrations of one's own soul yet they fake expressions. Bodies are supposed to be mould in chastity yet they are exposed off to cruel creed. You call this unfairness of life but I call it an abstraction of men.

When an artist lacks inspiration, it makes him desperate with each passing day. But by different turns of life, it brings him to her, she's his inspiration that he's been looking for. But getting her isn't a task he can carry without compromises. And certainty he's not a person who can bend before needs, he certainly will play it nasty to get what he needs.
Both Haani and Sanari have had pasts that they do not fancy and have lived a life on the run. Never can they free themselves from the claws of their past demons but what about the demons that her future withholds for her? It's always hard to distinguish between a demon and an angel and specifically the one that comes in a disguise at your doorsteps.
Haani knows exactly how to play the game and get claim over his victory but by the end of it, will it really be enough?