IGMIT 17

Jimin looks up as he heard footsteps, seeing Jungkook

"W-where are you going?" Jimin stutters, gulping.
"None of your business" Jungkook says. Jimin is startled at the cold tone Jungkook had. The younger got out, not even looking back. He sighs, looking at his hands.
"I suppose I deserve that" He says, chuckling bitterly.

Jungkook sighs as he pulled over, he groaned and rested his head on the steering wheel. It was already Sunday, meaning Jungsoo will have to come back in their house. He can't bother Yoongi anymore, the older already did many things for them. But he can't have Jungsoo yet, he doesn't want her to see the things that are happening between him and Jimin. He doesn't want Jungsoo to know that her nightmare might happen.

He didn't like to imagine his daughter's devastated reaction. He didn't want to see her cry and ask for her daddy. Him and Jimin were doing good before. What was the reason for all of these to happen? He gripped the steering wheel, staring at his phone. His wallpaper being him, Jimin and Jungsoo. He tears up as he sees this. They were a happy family, what went wrong?

He's startled as he heard a knock. He looks up and is met with Jaewon. His eyes widened and he immediately wiped his tears, looking away. He then puts the window down.
"Wow, I didn't expect you to stop right in front of our house... I thought it was some random person... Wait, are you crying? Are you okay, Mr Park?" Jaewon asks, frowning.
"I'm okay, don't worry about me, Jaewon" Jungkook says, giving a small smile. Jungkook looked at the house and sees Jaesung.

"Yes, Mr Jungkook, this is our house and you happen to stop right in front of it... "