One

9 years ago

Louise was in her last class of the day, after she found out that Kate had died, Chris, her uncle, decided it would be a good idea for her to put aside all that hunting life and going against the family's ideas and going to live in Beacon, but it turns out he didn't want her to be like an Argent because of the pack and Allison and Louise accepted because she hated being an Argent so they made a new identity even giving Louise the opportunity to start her high school over and that's why she's tackling a math class and the whole group work thing. She was lost in thought that startled her to see Theo, Malia, Erica and Kira staring at her.

– What? – She asks.

– Class ended a few minutes ago, but you were looking at nothing. – Malia replied. – Come on, I want to have lunch before Lydia drags us over to Allison's to do this job.

Louise gathered her materials and left with the four supernaturals to the cafeteria, soon meeting up with the other pack members and sitting down with them and leaving her backpack to mark the spot and went out to buy her and Liam's lunch along with Theo, when When they came back, they saw the beta already on the table along with the others and sat down, with Theo between Liam and Louise.

– So, where are we going to do the work? – Lydia asked.

– It can be at Lou's house, she'll do it with us, won't she? – Erica said looking at the hunter.

Louise, who was eating spaghetti, stopped with her fork inches from her and looked around at everyone, before flashing an awkward smile.

– I'm not going to do the work, sorry. – She dropped her fork and scratched her throat forcing a cough. – I have to help Will with a shipment of drinks, but you can go to the house, Theo, Liam, Erica and Boynd have the copy of the key.

– Why do you have to help Will? Today is your day off. – Stiles asked, no one but Louise noticed, but Lydia surreptitiously pinched the brownie and it sent a chill down the brunette's spine.

– Will and I work better together, not to mention that I really don't want to do this job I don't need a point on my average because it's perfect.

– Okay, so, I have to do a work for biology so I'll stop by the house to get some things and then we can go to your house, no problem? Allison asked.

– No problem, my house is your house.

Throughout lunch Louise was thinking about Stiles' question, she knew that the teenager was suspicious of her friendship with Will, she just didn't know what the boy was thinking, the pack talked about various things and subjects while she was lost in her thoughts when she received a message from Will.

– Guys I have to go, sorry I won't be able to stay for your training, I promise I'll watch the next one and I'll be at the game. – Louise kissed Liam, Isaac, Kira and Boynd on the forehead and ruffled Theo and Malia's hair before leaving, while she went to Will's bar the pack split up to do research for their Jobs

Louise arrived at the bar a little tense, she entered the place and saw behind the counter Will, a tall man of 1m and 90 cm, black with honey brown eyes, shocking blue curly hair and a charming smile directed at the brunette, that in the eyes of Louise and the bar patrons that was the most beautiful smile they had ever seen, in this case Louise thought the second most beautiful.

– I already told you to put a karoke here, it has a great space Will and will attract more customers.

– I've already added drinks and food that aren't typical of bars like my Louise, don't give me any other ideas.