20-Oh Hell No

Your POV

I walk around Encanto, greeting and smiling at the townspeople. Although shortly through my walk someone 'bumped' into me. I immediately recognize the mess of of red hair to be Alicia. I glare at the girl who loves to make my life hell while she smirks at me.

"I'm SO sorry." She fakely apologizes 

I roll my eyes huffing, "I'm sure you are Alicia."

"Wow I wasn't expecting that from a hot head like you." 

I take a deep breath remembering my promise I made to Luisa. I promised her I wouldn't let my temper get the best of me, and I plan not to break it. Especially not for Alicia. I shrug off her small little insult and walk away, waiting for her to do her normal insults about how my family beat me, abandoned me, and how I didn't deserve Luisa. Despite me walking away she follows me. 

"I mean honestly how could Luisa love someone with anger problems? You're a horrible person that's ruining her reputation."

"Ha, ha real original." I huff, "You almost sound like you're jealous Alicia."

In my peripheral I see her eye twitch in anger, her hands shaking at her sides. 

"Well at least I don't need some muscular cry baby to defend myself." She sneers

My footsteps halt, my muscles tensing up as my anger starts to rise. I could only picture the smirk on Alicia's face right now, especially after getting a reaction from me.

"I mean seriously, she cries about everything. She should really handle herself better. Luisa cries about the silliest things, it's really pathetic. She's pathetic-"

My promise to Luisa when out the window and i swiftly turned around to punch her in the nose. The hit immediately sends her to the ground but I don't stop. I straddle her as townspeople rush over, continuing to land blows. A few of the townspeople pull me off while others helped Alicia off the ground. 

"Keep my girlfriend's name out of your mouth bitch!" I shout lunging at her

"She's a p-pathetic bitch!" She shouts back fueling my anger more

I break out of the villager's grasps, running at her and landing another punch. Before I could land another one I feel a familiar strong arm wrap around my waist, easily pulling me away from the crowd. 

"Amor calm down." Luisa whispers to me 

I continue to try and get out of her grip until an angry Alma appears in front of me. I immediately stop my movements, gulping while I stared into her eyes. 

"What happened?" She growls out

"She started to insult me and my family but I was able to hold myself back until she started to turn the insults to Luisa."

The older woman's gaze narrows, turning around to look at the girl a few feet away. She turns back to us,

"Take Y/N back to Casita. I'll talk to her."

Luisa nods, scooping me up before running off to Casita. I can only sit there and huff in anger, still wanting to pummel Alicia into the ground. A few minutes later we enter Casita, the house completely empty while the rest of the family tries to help with the aftermath. Luisa looks down at me, a look of disappointment and sadness in her eyes. 

"I thought you promised me to keep your anger in control."

"I did! And I was until she started calling you pathetic and a crybaby! Everyone knows that it isn't true!" I pout as we enter her room 

"Exactly everyone knows that it isn't true. You didn't have to act."

I sigh holding back some tears of anger as we sit down on the bed. Luisa sits me on her lap, her hands gently cupping my face so I would look at her. 

"Although I do appreciate you sticking up for me." She smiles kissing my cheek

A small smile appears on my face and I snuggle into her arms, "I promise I'll do better controlling my anger in the future. Besides that angry and disappointed look from Abuela scared me."

"Her notorious looks does do that." Luisa chuckles 

"I felt like I was getting scolded by a thousand Abuelas."

Luisa laughs her cute laugh, making me blush. I wrap my arms around her while she lays her chin on my head.

"What do you think Abuela will do to me?" I ask dramatically

Luisa giggles, "Probably nothing. She'll probably leave that to me." 

"And what will my lovely, kind, beautiful girlfriend do to me?"

"Hm lets see.." She pretends to be a thought, "No cuddles for a day."

"What? No! We both can't live without those!" 

"Yeah you're right. No kisses and hugs for a day."

"But you can't live without kisses either-"

"Fine no hugs for a day."

I smile, "Starting tomorrow?"

"Starting tomorrow."