Waking Up

Claires POV--

I woke up with a pounding head. I tried to get up but a chain was tied around my ankles wrists and chest to keep me sitting up.

I looked around. on the other side of the room was a steel cell door next to that was a table bolted to the floor on it was my jacket gloves belt neck tie even my pony tail holder and wacth were all on the table. And i saw my pony tail holder was smashed.

'Great they found one of three tracking devices.' I thought when my dad wakes up nd nobodies seen mehe'll come.

Just then the cell door flung open and a woman came in wearing all black with very long red hair cassgating down her back.

"Are you awake?"she asked. No one could see my face though the spray on mask.

I said nothing.

when she pushe a button on her belt sending electricity though my body i yelped in pian

"Now your awake...And now wecan begin!" Th woman said gleefully.

"Why am I here and what do you plan on doing to me" I said with no emotion but still demanding.

"We want answers that we intend to get missy now listen up!" she spat " we wnt to know every thing including the following; identities weaknesses adressses ect. ect. understand?"

I said nothing.

"Okay i see what your doing youwant to be little miss super hero until help coes dont you?" she said with an evil smile "well they dont send me to inteerigate the easy people. Besides, we want some one to come to your rescuebecause that means more fun for me...Where to begin?"

Damians POV--

Sothing isnt right.

Everyone texted me saying that they wernt cought by parents...but Claires text was off

she said 'yeah mom and dad dont know i left'...it was off because her mom was in Mexico 'oh well maybe its nothing he said as he left for training with Brittney.

sorry that every one is not in this chpter i will update tonight see yama troughtsters BD