Chapter 1: Introductions

So my name Priscilla Bahira Jackson. I'm hella mixed. My dad African and Argentinian. My mom is Guyanese, Japanese and Trinidadian.
Yea my initials are P.B.J. It's actually pretty funny to me. Ok before anything else. My middle name is Bahira. It means dazzling and Brilliant. Its Arabic. I'm a junior in highschool and I'm 17 years old. My boyfriend name is Michael he 17 too but he was born a year before me, so he a senior. He got a late birthday, its on September 10.The day before 9/11, that's pretty crazy. And I used to like this dude Daunte but not no more. He dubbed me for real when he found out. But now he coming over here talking all this shit, saying how he love me for real and he can treat me better than Michael. That's a lie. Michael is awesome. My birthday is March 31. I have an early birthday I guess.

Summer Vacation end in a week, sadly. So my girl Miyah having this whole blowout at her crib. She invited our whole squad ( Sage, Taylor, Giselle, Miyah and Me). Plus I can bring my babyyy Michael. But there's a bad part. Giselle and Daunte are sort of a thing so she gonna bring his ass. I think Daunte mad cool, he just too thirsty. If he try anything with me while he with Giselle, Nigga gonna have to run for the hills. He better not hurt her cuz I will hurt his light skinnededed ass.

So the party on Wednesday cuz Miyah have this whole beach weekend planned for Friday and Saturday. I swear this girl plan so many events. School start on Tuesday. I mean there ain't nothing wrong with school, imma good girl, I have a good reputation, I get good grades. I would just rather chill you know.

So me and my twin Taylor ( Taylor literally my bestfriend. Everyone say we look like sisters or cousins or something. We don't see it but its whatever)going shopping today for Miyah's party tomorrow. I mean I got clothes but more couldn't kill nobody. Taylor walking over to my house and we gonna drive to the mall after my moms gives me money to go shopping. I just can't wait to party!! This summer was aii. There was all types of DRAMA! But the weather was always lit!
Tay Tay (Taylor) finally made it to my house. She came in my room while I was getting dressed. My hair was half up half down in its naturally curly or wavy state. Whatever it is. I was wearing a black studded crop top with blue washed denim jeans and my grape 5s. I'm doing my smokey eye right now. I put on some pink lipstick and a little blush. I hate make up but its fun to put it on and look cute.
"We meeting Michael and Jayquan at the mall hun." I tell Taylor
"Girl! You for real!? Move over lemme do my make up!"
Taylor sort of has a thing for Jayquan. Jayquan like Taylor too but they playing games with each other. I don't know why they not together, they mad cute.
Taylor looking nice today. She wearing Green metallic tights,white Nike's, and a white studded crop top like mine. Her hair all down and she wearing a black and green snapback. She put on silver eye-shadow, red lipstick and some blush. When she was done I texted my baby, Michael and told him we bout to leave my house. We went downstairs and my mom gave me $300.00.
"Mom I don't need this much."
"I know its extra so you can go buy those Jordans you won't shut up about."
"Aww thanks mama." I said as I hugged her. My mom and dad pretty young and they mad cool so they know the business.
"Taylor you wanna eat something?" My mom asked.
"Yes please."
My mom gave her a beef patty. Omg! Taylor gonna take forever to eat that.
I decided to call up Michael and talk for while until Taylor was done.
**Phone Conversation**
Me: Hey babyyy
Him: What's up lil' thang.
Me: stfu you giant.
Him: Not really.
Me: Whatchu mean. You 6'5" and I'm 5'5". You mad tall for no reason.
Him: You mad short for no reason.
Me: Whatever, boy. Is Jayquan with you?
Him: Yea he watching t.v. We gonna leave soon though.
Me: Oh ok. We are too but Taylor eating some food.
Him: Ok. You know what you getting from the mall?
Me: Yea probably a dress or a skirt and a shirt and some shoes. And I'm getting my Jays!!!
Him: Mad hype for no reason hun.
Me: Whatever. What you wearing today?
Him: clothes
Me: Obviously
Him: What you wearing?
Me: Don't worry bout it
Him: You not wearing no clothes!!
Me: I am wearing clothes, you idiot!
Him: You see, I don't know why I'm still with you. You verbally abuse me.
Me: It's tough love hun. But for real, on some real shit, I love yo' tall ass.
Him: On some real shit, I love you and her short but fat ass.
Me: Stoooooop it.
Him: But I'm telling you the truth. I love you.
Me: Ok I love you too. I gotta go hun.
Him: aii byeee.
Me: Byeeee babyyy.
**End Of Phone Conversation**
Taylor and I say bye to my mom and go to my car. It's a black Cadillac. We on our way to the mall to meet our Babieees.

----------------------------------
The pictures are the characters in my story. If any of yall are reading this then I hope you like it.
I hope you guys like my new story. Idk if I wanna keep the other one yet. I'll still update it and see how it goes. Please vote and comment. Follow me on ig @adamma_24 for sneak peeks and just cuz.Love you guys. Byeee
~CallmeChi33 (Chi Chi)