Chapter 3: Shopping and Boys (Part 2)

So I smell cologne and all I see is darkness. I smell too much cologne. It makes me sneeze. Wait I've never smelt this much cologne since..... Daunte. I swung my leg back and hit him in the crotch. The light comes back into sight. I turn around to see him on the floor rocking back and forth on the floor. I chuckle and start walking away to go look for Taylor. I feel an arm around my waist and I jump. I turn around and it's Michael.

"Oh it's just you."
"Just me? Ok I see how it is."
"Stop it, you know I love you."
"Love you too. But you look like you've seen a ghost."
"Nah I'm good its jus-
"BOO!" Taylor yelled.
"AHHHHHH!!"
I screamed OD loud in the store. I went and hugged Michael cuz I was scared when this nigga grabbed me and I couldn't see nothing. I just broke down and started to cry. He took me out the store and sat me down in one of the mall chairs. He started singing My Kind of Love by Emeli Sande to me.

"Cause when you given up
When no matter what you do, it's never good enough
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough
That's when you feel my kind of love.
And when you're crying out
When you fall and then can't pick
You're heavy on the ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around
That's when you feel my kind of love."

I sang back to him.

"I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy
So I'm not gonna lie
But don't ever question that my heart beats only for you
It beats only for you."

He wiped my tears. And kissed my forehead, nose, cheeks and my lips.
"Now let's go and buy your stuff for the party tomorrow."
We walked back into Forever 21 and Taylor came and gave me a hug. So did Jayquan. Where were they this whole time? I shake off that thought because to be honest, I ain't tryna know. I started to walk around and shop with Michael by my side cuz I was still scared bout this Daunte nigga popping outta nowhere tryna grab me. I picked out this black crop top with studs on them and strapless. Then I got highwaisted light wash blue shorts. And I bought my galaxy 11s. I have a lot of money left over so I started buying stuff for when school starts.
When we were finally done shopping, we went to the food court and bought some food and ate. I was tryna leave the mall before I see Daunte again.

"Aii guys I'm bout to be out."
"C'mon PBJ staaaaaaaayyyyyy." Taylor working my last nerve.
"The only reason you wanna stay is cuz of Jay."
"So what?"
"Baby just please stay for a little longer."
"Fine"
I sat back down next to Michael.
"After we can go back to my place and chill aii." He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He kissed my cheek.
--------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry that I havent updated in a while. I was busy but then got lazy.
I know this chapter is really short sorry bout that too. But hope y'all enjoy!
Love y'all
Follow me on instagram @misfit._.
~Chi Chi (CallmeChi33)