Chapter 5: Old Faces & New Problems

A/N
The video is there for music purposes but hope you like it anyways
The girls' outfits are featured there too.
--------------------------
P.B.J POV
When the door opened I couldn't believe who came through the door. My home girl Tiana.
"Girl wtf are u doing here! How you get in here!?" I was both excited and creeped out.
"I still have the spare key, boo. I was gonna come and surprise you and Taylor but I see y'all coupled up"
"What happened to your boo Travis?? Weren't y'all in love??" Taylor asked. But Tiana's face went blank for a bit then she finally answered.
"Yea we are, we just.... We ummm.... We....."
I can tell she looking for an excuse. I already know what happened between her and Travis. He's abusive asf. But I won't say nothing... Yet.
"Y'all broke up, Tiana?" Taylor asking mad questions rn.
"Nah I'm just on vacation and came to see y'all."
Jayquan finally woke his behind up so did Michael.
"Ayeeeee Tiana!! When you get here" Jayquan said with a big ass smile on his face.
TAYLOR POV
Tiana and Jayquan have a history. Me personally, I'm not a fan of these two together at all. I'm not hating or nothing. Tiana is my friend, she is a pretty girl. But just cuz her and Travis having problems don't mean she can walk up in here and start being more than friendly with my man. If something happens between these two, AGAIN, imma pop off. Jayquan best be wiping that cheesy ass grin off his face, or imma have to do it.
"Tiana you should come to Miyah's Squad party tonight" Jayquan said.
"How she gonna come to a squad party when she's been MIA with the whole squad for 3 years. You know what its fine. Its good to have you back Tiana." I said and walked out of P.B.J's room.

JAYQUAN POV
I know Tay upset. So I followed her out the room.
"I'll be right back guys."
It took me a while to actually find Taylor, but she ended up being in the fridge. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She stopped and removed my hands. Then went back to hunting for food.
"Bae what's yo problem?"
"...."
"Can you just stop looking for food and just talk to me!"
She turned around to face me.
"Now that I have your attention-" I pulled her towards me by her waist and kissed the hell outta her. It was amazing. Our lips were moving in sync but fighting for dominance,yet so passionate.
*
*
*
*
*
*
GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY
P.B.J POV
Jayquan and Michael went home to change for the party. Tiana,Taylor and Me stayed at my house and started getting ready. We turned up some music while we were getting dressed.

"Baby, is you drunk, is you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love?
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon' do?
If you, we gon' need it, baby
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
All eyes on you
She was the baddest, I was the realest
We was the flyest, up in the building
We was countin' this money, lovin' the feelin'
Look at you now, in love with a hitta
But now it's all eyes on me, and it all lies on me
To say somethin' to your pretty ass
I'm hood nigga, what you lookin' at?
'Cause I'm good for that, Birkin bags, I'm good for that
Might just be your plug for that"
I put half my hair up in a big,fat bun. Then straightened the rest on the bottom. I was wearing A black crop top with a pink glitter skirt that hugged me in all the right places. Then some black heels. Taylor wore a black and gold dress. With black heels and black clutch bag. She had her hair in two corn row braids. Tiana had a red crop top with some leather pants and some black heels with her hair out all curly. We was cute asf!!!. We took a pic for the gram. Then went outside after Jayquan texted Taylor and we was out to the party.
TAYLOR POV
I don't know why but I got a weird feeling about this party tonight. I feel like something is gonna down fr fr. But lemme stop. I just wanna have a good time tonight with my boo Jayquan. Yea! It's official we a thang
------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Excuse any mistakes
Sorry to just end it like that but next chapter is gonna be a lot of dramaaaa!
Is Taylor right or wrong about that feeling she has about Miyah's party?
Why has Tiana been M.I.A with the squad?
Where did Tiana go for 3 years?
Jayquan and Tiana?!?!
Who is Travis??
What else does Priscilla know about Tiana???
Thanks for reading y'all.
I'm posting a new story. Be on the look out its called My Camp Love. Hop on that story too.
Follow me on the gram @misfit._.Chi
~Chi-Chi aka: CallmeChi33