Chapter 8: Beach House Weekend Part 2

P.B.J P.O.V

The sound of Nicki Minaj woke me up. I swear I hate my alarm I just want to sleep all day. But I'm so excited I can't wait to be with squad and go to the beach house!!! Tay and Jay slept over at my house and so did Michael. I was the first one up of course. Or so I thought. I slipped out of Michael's grip slowly and careful not to wake him up. I went into my bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair up into a messing bun. I then got into the warm shower and washed myself for about 25 minutes. I got out and lotioned my body. I then put on pink nike shorts, a blank pink tank top and my Nike slides. I made my way downstairs into the kitchen, where I smelt bacon. Who could be cooking at this time right now? I thought to myself. I was surprised at what I saw it was Jay.
"Good morning Jay."
"Oh wassup?"
"Nothing I'm just tryna figure out why you cooking since you never cook." I said laughing a little bit.
"Well I just thought I could start cooking since none of y'all fools wanted to wake up. And we gotta leave in two hours soooo I suggest you wake up those two up there."
" No problem and don't worry we're leaving here on time no doubt about it." I slightly yelled as I was on my way up the stairs.
I got upstairs and Michael was still sleeping.😐 smh (A/n: sorry if you guys can't see emojis) So like the annoying girlfriend I am I threw a pillow at his face to wake him up. He didn't budge. I straddled him and kissed him. Once again he didn't budge. Ok that's it I can't take this bullshit anymore. I run downstairs to the kitchen take a two frying pans.
"Aye what you doing w-" Jay started
"Don't ask." And I made my way back upstairs.
I walked into the room and started banging the pans together and started screaming extra loud. This oughta wake him up. After 4 times of banging he finally woke up.
"Yo babe what the fuck! It's 8:10 in the morning" he yelled. Yay! Mission accomplished
"Oh nice to see that you're awake. Good morning baby. And breakfast is downstairs." I left going to the guest room to wake up Taylor. When I walked in the room she was coming out the bathroom in her towel.
"Oh good you're awake now hurry up so we can eat breakfast and then get ready to leave." I told her.
"Aight cool no problem I'll be down in 5 minutes." She replied.

*AFTER BREAKFAST EVERYONE IS GETTING READY TO LEAVE*
P.B.J P.O.V

               I zipped up my suitcase. I'm finally done packing. It was 9:35am. Even tho I already showered I wanted to rinse off my body again. I got in the shower for 10 minutes, came out and lotioned my body. Then I put on my PINK! bra and underwear. I then put on my palm tree top, black and white nike tights and my black roshes (outfit shown in MM).I left my hair in its naturally curly state. I carried my bag downstairs as I waited for the rest of them to come down so we could get going. It's now 9:55am and we leave in 5 minutes. The only people done are me and Taylor. Taylor was wearing a white cropped tank top, sunflower shorts, yellow converses and a gold headband. My girl was looking cuteeee. So you know we had to take pics for the gram.  After  5 minutes Michael and Jay finally came downstairs.