Chapter 20

"Jennie! Look!" Jisoo hoped towards her girlfriend, excitedly.

Jennie chuckled at her cuteness, "What is it?" The raven handed her a cute looking polaroid picture of them both.

"I thought it was a dream? Why do you have it?" Jennie asked, looking at the picture of both her and Jisoo under the tree with yellow lights. It was the same picture they took when they went to the amusement park in the dream they both had.

"I know. It was in my pocket when I woke up at the hospital," Jisoo said.

"Really? But it was a dream, is this even possible?" The brunette questioned.

"Well, the fact that we met again makes me think that everything about us could be possible," Jennie smiled at the raven's response.

"I guess, you're right. Also, we look kind of cute here. I wish we could take another picture at the same place," Jennie said.

"Yeah. Me too. Any news about Kai?" The raven asked as they both settled themselves on the bench in front of Jisoo's house.

"He's still in jail. His Dad refused to help him so that he could learn from what he did," Jennie replied.

"That's good to hear," Jisoo said as she rests her head on the brunette's shoulder.

"So, we really had the same dream?" Jennie asked. She still couldn't believe it. She only knew Jisoo in her dream but they never really met in real life.

"I think so," Jisoo said.

"But why?"

"Maybe because we're bound to meet. You and Me," Jisoo said, before letting out a yawn as she sat up properly and faced Jennie.

"I guess we are," Jennie smiled. "Are you sleepy?" She added and Jisoo nodded.

The brunette quickly held out her hand and the raven accepted it as they both walked inside the house and went to Jisoo's bedroom.

Not a matter of time, Jisoo fell asleep so Jennie pulled the covers over her body before lying beside the raven. She brought her fingers to comb Jisoo's silky hair after tugging a strand of hair behind Jisoo's ear.

After a few moments, Jennie fell asleep as well.

~

The next morning, Jisoo decided to bring Jennie into an art gallery museum. They also went to play games at the arcade. Jisoo was having so much fun, not knowing that Jennie was letting her win everytime. Next stop is ferris wheel.

Although, Jisoo is afraid of heights, Jennie assured her that she'll never leave her side which made the raven more confident in facing her fears.

"You ready?" Jennie asked before earning a nod from Jisoo.

They were standing in line, waiting for their turn. A jovial carnival music was playing while people around them were playing on the booths, some were eating, and some were screaming while riding roller coasters.

Now, it's their turn. As they finally took their seats, the wheel started to move slowly and Jisoo was able to gaze down, witnessing the very beautiful scenery below. The raven noticed the people below them getting small as the wheel was taking them higher. The longer Jisoo gazed below, the more anxious she gets. Her heart beating so fast as she listens to the other people in the ferris wheel, screaming. Beads of sweat dripping from her forehead.

Suddenly, she felt hands above hers, pulling it and intertwined them. She looked at Jennie whom was enjoying the ride while her gummy smile was showing. That's all it took for Jisoo to feel relaxed and safe. Jennie's smile was the only thing she needed.